Gaming Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pintassilgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The reviews are saying that this game is hard,It's way more linear than the previous Metrovanias(They some stages remind the older Castlevanias,and that was intentional),Glyph System is cool but not innovative and overall a very good game(Principally for the fans)

I just hope that the game is not that hard,I mean challenging hard is awesome,but the frustating one is a shit

Pintassilgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Me too,I prefer them over the Classics

But It's a Metrovania,with a little less exploration

That's what I read...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pintassilgo said:
The reviews are saying that this game is hard,It's way more linear than the previous Metrovanias(They some stages remind the older Castlevanias,and that was intentional),Glyph System is cool but not innovative and overall a very good game(Principally for the fans)

I just hope that the game is not that hard,I mean challenging hard is awesome,but the frustating one is a shit

I doubt that will ever be a serious concern, so long as they keep it as a somewhat action RPG. Sure, Castlevania is perhaps best known as an action-adventure series, but there's always ample opportunity to build up your character, collect money to purchase items, and even if it takes you a bit longer than some folks, you can always get through. This ain't gonna be no Contra 4.

Reviewers said FFIII was hard. Meh...nothing a little level grinding won't cure.
lecture.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Pintassilgo said:

I thought Glyph system was very innovative? If you count the magic seal system from DoS then yea it's not a new stuff....

Gamspot previewer said the game is cool, there're more outside areas to explore, and the Glyph system is not used only in battles (well, that's obvious), and you need the right skill and timing to own bosses. Perfect for fans of the franchise, and great for daredevils who like challenges

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
I thought Glyph system was very innovative?
Portable Castlevanias have been trending towards bigger and bigger weapons. Looks to me like the developers finally realized the cool weapons they were making were twice as big as the characters, so they just had to call them something else.
tongue.gif

But yeah, I can't wait to get a hold of this and see what the combat is really like.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
It appears that way!!

Main character is female..

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if there were another mode unlocked after completing the main game that allows you to play as some other character. Seems to be the trend with the series.

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I only just started the first of the castlevania games on the ds but the cyclods in-game guide FTW!

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet?

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ninigou said:
the HK(Japan) version has already leaked 6 hours ago

Got any proof of that? None of the .nfo sites say anything at all about it, and if the HK/JPN version had leaked that long ago, it'd for sure be up on the Chinese DS sites, which it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....