Gaming Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Countdown!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pintassilgo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 28,705
  • Replies Replies 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
gunstarblue said:
jos7960 said:
nin10do said:
my exam results are out online today. when i woke up i checked for castlevania before looking up my results
tongue.gif

Thats right! Prioritize
tongue.gif


Downloading the jap version to try it on M3 real and supercard lite.

Awesome, report your results later.

w-e-e-e-e-e-e-eelllllllllllllllll.... i graduated with distinction. thats what i get for spending all my time on the DS
biggrin.gif
 
Played a little(And wanting to play more lol)

Loved the game so far,but he second boss is hard,he deals lots of damge just by touching you(It's a skeleton thing,two times your size),but,besides that,the game is not hard and the Glyph System is sweet

I have to beat the second boss so I can stop playing and wait for the US release lol
 
My R4 just broke,I can't fuck believe It lol

Man,when I try to enter the ROM folder inside the R4(From the DS)It just freezes

Not now,1 day before the launch of OoE...
 
Destructobot said:
Pintassilgo said:
when I try to enter the ROM folder inside the R4(From the DS)It just freezes
Reformat the memory card.


Thanks,already solved the problem lol

Man,this game is hard!Not that much but I tought the game would be a little more easier(Even tough the reviews pointed that)

I defeated the second boss,but the enemies after him are quite annoying(3 Hits to kill a Spearman?)

Do you guys think that the saves will be compatible?Like the JP and US Ninja Gaiden DS?
 
Save files are most likely interchangeable, as aside from the text, data code between the different versions remain largely unchanged (thus, save file system remains the same and in turn, the save data file).
 
Man, if the dialogue is anything like that in Aria of Sorrow, you guys might want to play this in Japanese instead. So far Aria has some of the worst dialogue I've ever read in a game...like reaching parody level.
 
does the text really matter that much?
not being mean, just wondering
ive never played any castlevania games so yeah
 
tinymonkeyt said:
does the text really matter that much?
not being mean, just wondering
ive never played any castlevania games so yeah

Well...yeah. It does to me, anyhow. Though some (or perhaps much) of the dialogue is silly, the whole Dracula-lineage thing is interesting, and it's neat the way they tie families and characters together. Of course, you'll also need to know what certain items and skills do, and Castlevania games normally give you plenty to tinker with; that's one of the game's great allures. It's almost like loot lust, but with new skills. Addtionally, Castlevania is not without its puzzle elements, and often talking to certain characters reveals hints as to how you should proceed.

So yeah, text matters, in my opinion.
wink.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted