Caption these Pokemon art academy drawings

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by MionissNio, Jul 24, 2016.

1. MionissNio
    OP

MionissNio GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2012
    Heavily inspired by game grumps pokemon art academy series I decided to draw in art academy too! These are not artistically excellent images but are worth shits and giggles tho! HNI_0020.JPG HNI_0019.JPG HNI_0015.JPG HNI_0016.JPG HNI_0017.JPG HNI_0022.JPG HNI_0018.JPG HNI_0021.JPG

MartyDreamy likes this.
  2. SomeGamer

SomeGamer Within Hyrule Castle

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    That's some quality creepypasta right there!

3. Magical Sheep

Magical Sheep The Super Stylish Black Cat

Jan 22, 2016
    United States
    The Metaverse
    Um... I don't really know how I would begin to describe these. SomeGamer got it pretty right.

4. Fabax01

Fabax01 Advanced Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Italy
    Just.. Why?
    They are so cute!

5. SomeGamer

SomeGamer Within Hyrule Castle

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Then I can conclude with a high probability that our definitions of the trait "cute" differ quite dramatically.

6. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    1. a kind of raping ghost with dick and balls that appears after you whats the the 50 shades of greys parody (256 shades of leasbian horny grey hair grandmas, now with extra pubes)
    2. some kind of retarded thing that makes me kill the people who don't want to euthanase their kids with autism or drown syndrome or other related conditions..
    3. yet another beyounce or Nicki Minaj (or other generic comercial black singers) music video that is basically their dirty infected asses shoved in the camera, but this time they decided to go full nude instead the "you can almost see it". as you can see their ass infection is bleeding on the picture...
    4. had you ever grabbed a fly and rip off their wings? all thoose flies (now called walkers) you didn't kill for your amusement, had babies, thoose babies born without wings now evolved in this monster that has enough strenght to cut off your arms and watch you while you struggle to call for help on your smartphone without fingers
    5. sonic the squirrel
    6. majora's mask on hot drugs
    7. Nasa built a million of theese so we can move the planet earth away from the sun (they are rockets), in response to global warming
    8. you can buy this thing on chinese stores, it's a counbterfeit bakugan game with retardedly drawn pokemons as monsters, this is what you get when you tell your grandma you want thoose skylander toys for your playstation

Last edited by migles, Jul 29, 2016