Caption these Pokemon art academy drawings

MionissNio

OP
Trophies
XP
Heavily inspired by game grumps pokemon art academy series I decided to draw in art academy too! These are not artistically excellent images but are worth shits and giggles tho!
HNI_0020.JPG
HNI_0019.JPG
HNI_0015.JPG
HNI_0016.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0018.JPG
HNI_0021.JPG

Reactions: MartyDreamy

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
  1. a kind of raping ghost with dick and balls that appears after you whats the the 50 shades of greys parody (256 shades of leasbian horny grey hair grandmas, now with extra pubes)
  2. some kind of retarded thing that makes me kill the people who don't want to euthanase their kids with autism or drown syndrome or other related conditions..
  3. yet another beyounce or Nicki Minaj (or other generic comercial black singers) music video that is basically their dirty infected asses shoved in the camera, but this time they decided to go full nude instead the "you can almost see it". as you can see their ass infection is bleeding on the picture...
  4. had you ever grabbed a fly and rip off their wings? all thoose flies (now called walkers) you didn't kill for your amusement, had babies, thoose babies born without wings now evolved in this monster that has enough strenght to cut off your arms and watch you while you struggle to call for help on your smartphone without fingers
  5. sonic the squirrel
  6. majora's mask on hot drugs
  7. Nasa built a million of theese so we can move the planet earth away from the sun (they are rockets), in response to global warming
  8. you can buy this thing on chinese stores, it's a counbterfeit bakugan game with retardedly drawn pokemons as monsters, this is what you get when you tell your grandma you want thoose skylander toys for your playstation

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning