Gaming Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Anyone pre-ordering it here?

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My favorite is Toad. The original one. But for this range it too expensive for me. Seems like a pretty nice game but this months. I bought to much presents and games im outta money now. Gonna wait for used one or cheap one;)

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
My favorite is Toad. The original one. But for this range it too expensive for me. Seems like a pretty nice game but this months. I bought to much presents and games im outta money now. Gonna wait for used one or cheap one;)

In UK you can get it as low as £25 brand new factory sealed though it doesn't include international shipping which could be £3-4 extra.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont live in uk but in holland so its a no for me i guess. 30 euro is a good price for this game. Here they are 40 euro. Only 10 euro difference but i expect people put in on sale when they finished the game. Im happy i can wait because got still lots fun with the games i play recently.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I still have to finish Child of Light and I totally love everything about this game, it's just a shame that I'm already on the seventh chapter and CoL has ten in total, but there's collectibles to acquire.

UbiSoft should definitely make a franchise of Child of Light while not screwing it up or making it yearly.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I still have to finish Child of Light and I totally love everything about this game, it's just a shame that I'm already on the seventh chapter and CoL has ten in total, but there's collectibles to acquire.

UbiSoft should definitely make a franchise of Child of Light while not screwing it up or making it yearly.

I've already finished all Wii U games I own, 100%...

New Super Mario Bros. U (incl. NSLU) 100%
Mario Kart 8 (three stars everywhere, incl. DLC pack 1) 100%
Hyrule Warriors (everything collected and grinded to max levels, incl. all DLC) 100%
Bayonetta (Pure Platinums everywhere) 100%
Bayonetta 2 (Pure Platinums everywhere) 100%
Super Mario 3D World 100%
Pikmin 3 (incl. all DLC) 100%
Just Dance 2014 (incl. all DLC) 100%
Just Dance 2015 (incl. all DLC) 100%
Super Smash Bros. (all trophies, everything done) 100%
Sonic Boom (incl. bonus DLC from 3DS version) 100%

So yeah, I'm looking forward to Captain Toad. Another game I'll 100%. :)

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm not bothered to actually 100% every single one of them, just as long as I complete their main story mode and have fun with it it's what matters to me.

I'll probably never finish Hyrule Warriors but eh, not my kind of game anyway.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm not bothered to actually 100% every single one of them, just as long as I complete their main story mode and have fun with it it's what matters to me.

I'll probably never finish Hyrule Warriors but eh, not my kind of game anyway.

I'm a completionist... for one reason. I love to put the games I've completed in my showcase. I'm a hard believer in games being art and I feel a game belongs in a showcase only when I've absorbed and completed 100% of it. If I can't complete a game or I don't like it after I've completed it, I end up selling the game. This way I always end up with about 8 to 12 excellent games during an entire generation. It's a system that has worked for me very well since the NES. :)

As for Hyrule Warriors, it's definitely a game I'm going to sell. I really hated the direction Koei Tecmo took with the DLC. And updates to increase max levels? For someone like me that means more grinding to be done. I don't like to grind. :/

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Received it today and my first impression of it is that it's pretty good but the auto-camera is quite a problem since it's always moving and there's no way to disable it.

The PAL cover of Captain Toad definitely looks way better than the Japanese/America but the disc and thumbnail on the spine are the same as the US Captain Toad.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Received it today and my first impression of it is that it's pretty good but the auto-camera is quite a problem since it's always moving and there's no way to disable it.

The PAL cover of Captain Toad definitely looks way better than the Japanese/America but the disc and thumbnail on the spine are the same as the US Captain Toad.

How do you find the difficulty? I've completed all challenges except for the Bonus book challenges. Been playing all day since I received it this morning.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Hmm... I didn't have a problem with it. More often than not it aided me vs. hindered me. :o

Whenever I move my arms it reacts on the game too, while it's not a huge issue it does affect it and I have to refocus the camera on Toad again.

Fuck sake Nintendo, let us disable this shit feature.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Whenever I move my arms it reacts on the game too, while it's not a huge issue it does affect it and I have to refocus the camera on Toad again.

Fuck sake Nintendo, let us disable this shit feature.

Ah, now I see what you mean. When I play with the Wii U GamePad, I feel it's too heavy to carry with my arms alone for long periods of time (possibly causing fatigue) so I support it by placing it on my lap. In doing so I've rarely had to move the Wii U GamePad itself, so I wasn't affected by the problem you're experiencing. I tried to play by holding the Wii U GamePad in a more conventional way much like I would any regular controller and I can see your problem. Let's hope an update can allow us to disable that...

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Ah, now I see what you mean. When I play with the Wii U GamePad, I feel it's too heavy to carry with my arms alone for long periods of time (possibly causing fatigue) so I support it by placing it on my lap. In doing so I've rarely had to move the Wii U GamePad itself, so I wasn't affected by the problem you're experiencing. I tried to play by holding the Wii U GamePad in a more conventional way much like I would any regular controller and I can see your problem. Let's hope an update can allow us to disable that...
Anything's possible.

They changed the position of "Next Race" in offline Mario Kart 8 matches so allowing to disable the auto-camera shouldn't be an issue either.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Anything's possible.

They changed the position of "Next Race" in offline Mario Kart 8 matches so allowing to disable the auto-camera shouldn't be an issue either.

I'm starting to get worried now that you put it that way. Mario Kart 8 didn't even have an on-screen map (except for the Wii U GamePad) before an update. Seems Nintendo is getting a little lazy and not giving its games that 100% polish. Prior Mario Kart games that I've played always had an on-screen map, e.g. Double Dash!!.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Holla