Hacking Can't launch VC wads from the SD card menu.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed some N64 game wads and then moved them to the SD card menu because the Wii has such little internal memory for channels. But when I try to play them from the SD card menu, it doesn't work. I get a failed to launch message. Also once I put them on the SD card I've discovered that I can't move them back on the Wii internal memory. I don't know what to. Please help.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed some N64 game wads and then moved them to the SD card menu because the Wii has such little internal memory for channels. But when I try to play them from the SD card menu, it doesn't work. I get a failed to launch message. Also once I put them on the SD card I've discovered that I can't move them back on the Wii internal memory. I don't know what to. Please help.

Because uve started 2 threads for no reason ill give a hint. Somethin to do with ios 80.Read before thinkin of installin it

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is what you are looking for:
CAUTION: This *could* mess something up. I have used it and I am not bricked nor do I have any trouble updating. results may very.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/patched-ios80-installer-for-vwii-allows-sd-menu-custom-channels.344882/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up