Hacking Can't get NS-Atmosphere to work on 6.2.0 purchased Dec 2018

twentyonef4gg0ts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi Friends

I'm trying to set up a Switch with NS-Atmosphere for my wife. It was purchased Dec 2018 and has firmware version 6.2.0. If I put in a jig with or without an NS atmosphere with multiple payload all I get is a black screen. I have tried formatting the SD as FAT 32, exFAT etc, different files. No difference all I get is a black screen. Am I doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Hugopugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sounds like its patched.... afaik retail stores are no longer selling unpatched switch... you might find one or two but they are becoming rare

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried running the RCM exploit from PC or mobile to test to see if it can be done at all on your model?

I hate to tell you this but that sounds patched, 6.2 is only a few weeks old so if yours was bought in December and already had the latest FW on it then it's 99.9% likely patched. Check the serial number against the list.

lagjazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sell it on Kijiji and get a used or refurbished one which could be more likely to be unpatched

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
My wife brought it home from the shops. Otherwise I would have.

but you should've had 14-30 days to return it, no? (i mean it's ok to keep it anyway but if your goal is to play free games, then it's useless right now)
Before spending money on the NS-Atmosphere, you didn't check the serial number to make sure the Switch is hackable, especially since it's been bought only in Dec2018, months after the unhackable units started circulating the shops.

Reactions: Albytrozz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1