Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I got the Newest firmware not too long ago, and I had it for like 3-4 days then all of a sudden BAM, I cant acess my Enhanced Mode/Meun (what ever its called) anymore it SUCKS. can someone help me out? PLZ HURRY!!!!

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok, how exactly might I have "Disabled" or Changed this? and Reformatting my Card? How the Heck will that help, it wont change my Firmware... (also I tried re-installing firmware)

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to speculate on how you might have changed a setting without knowing it, but I've seen it happen before. Go into the settings (the icon on the right) and make sure that enhanced mode is enabled.

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reformatting your micro sd card would delete your config files saved on the micro sd card and the cyclo ds would make a new cyclo folder on the boot up.

CrashmanX

OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
lol then why reformat when I can just delete the Cyclo DS folder? Are there hidden files?
EDIT: So I deleted the CycloDS folder and I have my enhanced mode back, thx for the help guys. =)

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Current firmwares have enhanced mode perma-enabled. I suspect that one of your buttons might be badly recognized. Try pressing L or R in a long list, you should be able to use them as page up/page down buttons.

WindAsuka

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I seem to be having the same problem. I have already tried reformatting my memory stick, just deleting the folder itself, and checking other DS's if mine was faulty but they all came back with the same results. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have 1.41.

Kwiikey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WindAsuka said:
I seem to be having the same problem. I have already tried reformatting my memory stick, just deleting the folder itself, and checking other DS's if mine was faulty but they all came back with the same results. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have 1.41.

Same problem. Also u/g to 1.51 - no change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back