Hacking Homebrew Cant boot atmosphere and OFW on moded Switch rev.2

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I even banchmarked it , without errors . But if i make back up i got massage at the end of backuping (your emmc in slow mode or something like that) . Im right now in backup process (53%) I will show you at the end.
Post automatically merged:

and i make a picture in emmc info for you

loookView attachment 388896

Your emmc might be dying, even though Samsung EMMC are not that common to be dying, it is more common with Sk Hynix. What modchip are you using?

Last edited by Hayato213,

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your emmc might be dying, even though Samsung EMMC are not that common to be dying, it is more common with Sk Hynix.
Then it should still be possible to get an emunand working for now though.

Also, since he has a bricked backup, maybe it's easier tog et it running from that, depending on how it is bricked.
Since it probably also contains the original prodinfo, with a bit of luck, it might be possible to create a fully online functional nand from it again.
And if the prodinfo is missing/broken on there it might be good to check the old atmosphere folder, since atmosphere creates a backup of the prodinfo then booted, if I remeber it correctly.
Depending on how it's bricked, maybe it's even possible to use the broken nand and do a normal update via the recovery mode of the switch is, to recover functionality.
But I'm no expert in nand recovery, so this is all guesses.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also, since he has a bricked backup, maybe it's easier tog et it running from that, depending on how it is bricked.
Since it probably also contains the original prodinfo, with a bit of luck, it might be possible to create a fully online functional nand from it again.
And if the prodinfo is missing/broken on there it might be good to check the old atmosphere folder, since atmosphere creates a backup of the prodinfo then booted, if I remeber it correctly.
Depending on how it's bricked, maybe it's even possible to use the broken nand and do a normal update via the recovery mode of the switch is, to recover functionality.

If his sysnand emmc doesn't work he can't even make an emunand.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Strikerss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
View attachment 388898View attachment 388897
you could get a professional to unbrick it for you (it might cost money though)
I solved a problem by my self today . Problem was that my microsd card is total crap . Replace this with new one , make emunand and MaGiC ) all works great . But my emmc still damaged , so i order new one from china , i will replace it . Im a electronics engineer .

If his sysnand emmc doesn't work he can't even make an emunand.
problem solved, later i will fully replace all data from emunand to my new emmc chip.

problem solved, later i will fully replace all data from emunand to my new emmc chip.

Bis write error when you try make system restore means thats you have damaged emmc 99% . BIG thanks for youtuber

sthetix he helped me alot in understading details and guy from Kefir Telegramm channel (owner) helped me alot . Thanks to every one :)

Last edited by Strikerss,
Reactions: RednaxelaNnamtra

Strikerss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Serious post, don't order from China. China is untrustworthy and sells fake and faulty products. How many times have you seen a fake Chinese copy of Pokémon FireRed from china? Exactly like that.
China make good electronics and chips , i solved all my problems . Now i can boot in OFW (3 weeks ago)

Reactions: gamefan128

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo