Kamika

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not like I'm gonna use it a lot but I'd be pissed to see my pokemon trapped inside a dead pokewalker. So, is there a way to replace it should the battery run dry?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
yepo, you can easily replace the battery, just go to any watch seller and ask for the CR2032 battery and replace it with your current one, simple as that.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SamAsh07 said:
yepo, you can easily replace the battery, just go to any watch seller and ask for the CR2032 battery and replace it with your current one, simple as that.
computer stores sell those too(standard bios battery)

and besides, it's not possible to get a pokemon stuck in a pokewalker.
from what i've read the pokemon is stored in persistent memory(like the memory in a USB stick) and only progress from while it was in the pokewalker is erased.
and it is possible to retrieve the pokemon without the pokewalker near your DS, but you'll get it back exactly the way it was before you sent it to the pokewalker.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's make it easy:

You can use the round flat batteries found in watches (which you can buy in a store similar to RadioShak)

All you have to do is open the back of your pokewalker and switch the batteries

Now according to the manual (because I READ IT) the battery will live around 4 months if you use your pokewalker max 30mins/day and 10,000 steps/day.

When the battery dies our is about to die, you don't have to worry about loosing your pokemon because the pokewalker is set to save once every hour.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission