Hacking Can you mod deus ex directors cut - debug menu

Alokalypse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I have used this web forum for a long time for hacking. First time i have generated an account and actually posted. Since 90% of the time i can just read posts and find what i am looking for. But this one has me stumped. I am trying to find out if Deus Ex Directors Cut on WiiU can still be modded to enable Debug Menu. I have done it for my modded PS3 as well many times on PC. Even my old RGH. But for the life of me I can not find anyone else with the information that the new Bigfile_wiiu.000 contains the right files to mod to enable the debug menu. Just a general question. Normally dont ask like this. But it appears to not be a sought after option. Thank you and have a great day folks.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has a debug menu? That would have been nice to know when one of the missions bugged out on me on the PC version, and caused me to ragequit 2 years ago, because I didn't want to start over.

Oh well, I beat the non director's cut version back in 2013.

Alokalypse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Been one for awhile. But the files written an available are specific to each platform. Not to mention they may have flat out removed the ability to do so.

Im just touching base to see if anyone has attempted also or has even successfully opened the bigfile_wiiu.000

D

Deleted User

I have seen stuff about Deus Ex on this forum but never something like this. Their is no tool to open these kind of files and unless you have coding experience you can't open the file....Sorry :/

Alokalypse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually not true. Attempted earlier to open one of the bigfiles. They are rar files technically. My problem i noticed is the 000 file is not allowing me to open it oddly. 001 and down i can. The problem lies that the file that contains the scripts for burger debug menu is normally in the 000 file. Not to mention that if even opening it, it is going to be coded for wiiu operation not pc, 360, or ps3. As well even the question of if the available script to enable is still written into the wiiu version altogether. I know that the deluxe edition on pc had removed it. But someone figured a way to reimplant it. The 360 and ps3 versions were merely the pc version but required a little different folder structure to get it to load. Along with the stack mod and level skip which never worked for ps3 and only the level skip worked with 360 and pc. But the debug menu as a whole was still usable. Never checked if deluxe versions on console had the script removed like the pc. I was mostly asking cause i am fairly new to the wiiu exploitation scene. Been doing this for a long time on ps3, 360, wii, pc, dc, etc. Always worth asking to see if someone knew or tested as well.
But thanks mang.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-