Hacking Can you inject DOL into a WiiWare WAD?

redfire_mrt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to see if I can inject .dol into a WiiWAre WAD file. I am trying to inject the WiiMC DOL file in the YouTube Channel WAD. Like injecting SWFs into WADS. by replacing the "boot.dol" in the trusted folder & then editing the common.pcf & packing the 02.app & then packing the WAD. I haven't try it yet or make the WAD yet. So is there away to do that? or NO.

redfire_mrt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look I KNOW that I use CustomizeMii v.3.11. Inserting the .dol file emulators. BUT I am talking about injecting the Dol file to WiiWare Games/Video Streaming Channels in Flash. Like the YouTube Chan. WAD. once you click on it! You hit "Start" & boots up to the Homebrew file. BUT it dosen't have a Home MENU screen once you press the HOme Button on your Remote it comes to the Wii Remote Settings. So I am trying to see if I can inject the Wii DOL file in WiiWare Games or VS Channels in Flash Only. I KNOW this is kinda weird so.

This is the differnet one. Otherwise I am just going to CANCEL it.

Last edited by redfire_mrt,

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Look I KNOW that I use CustomizeMii v.3.11. Inserting the .dol file emulators. BUT I am talking about injecting the Dol file to WiiWare Games/Video Streaming Channels in Flash. Like the YouTube Chan. WAD. once you click on it! You hit "Start" & boots up to the Homebrew file. BUT it dosen't have a Home MENU screen once you press the HOme Button on your Remote it comes to the Wii Remote Settings. So I am trying to see if I can inject the Wii DOL file in WiiWare Games or VS Channels in Flash Only. I KNOW this is kinda weird so.

This is the differnet one. Otherwise I am just going to CANCEL it.

AFAIK the home button menu is part of the DOL file.

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...