Hacking Can you get rid of the red text splash screen?

kalibar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys know the one I'm talking about, and I'm sure this has been asked before but I don't see it so I'm inconsiderately creating a new thread to ask again. That irritating black spash screen with the shit-ugly font red text that says "This product is NOT licensed or supported by Nintendo" or whatever -- is there any possible way to hack it the fuck out of there? I realize it doesn't take much time to watch it, but the thing is stupid and annoying and if it were gone I would sure be a happy fellow.

Thanks!

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
no their isnt unless u can decrypt the firmware and remove it

if it bothers you that much then throw it away and only buy retail carts
smile.gif

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Omg dude get a grip...it only lasts for about half a sec...people are so spoiled nowadays...
nyanya.gif

kalibar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg dude get a grip...it only lasts for about half a sec...people are so spoiled nowadays...
nyanya.gif
Ease up there, champ -- I said in my OP that I'm used to running stuff off of a G6 (which doesn't have an intro, so don't give me that "it's there to cover their asses" line of shit). I only created the thread to see if there was a way around it because it would be nice. It's by no means a dealbreaker.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with you 100% kalibar it sucks! And it doesn’t protect them from anything.
It’s like them pirate boards that have disclaimers, they still get busted & shut down.
Unless they are in places like China were you couldn’t do anything to them. People
that kiss these companies ass’s & put up with this unnecessary BS is why we now
have movie attractions on bought DVD’s that you can’t bypass. I no longer use my
M3 because of this & other annoying features, I’m much happier with my Supercard
Mini, cheaper, faster & runs everything I need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1