Homebrew Can someone tell me what this is?

Azweezey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GET http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/rMVPFSoVNs/p/POST5_U_20480_usa_9221.bin HTTP/1.1
Host: smealum.github.io
Proxy-Authorization: Basic Og==
CONNECT ninja.ctr.shop.nintendo.net:443 HTTP/1.1
Host: ninja.ctr.shop.nintendo.net:443
Content-Length: 0
Pragma: no-cache
Request:
CONNECT ninja.ctr.shop.nintendo.net:443 HTTP/1.1
Host: ninja.ctr.shop.nintendo.net:443
Request:
CONNECT eou.ctr.eshop.nintendo.net:443 HTTP/1.1
Host: eou.ctr.eshop.nintendo.net:443
Request:
CONNECT ecs.c.shop.nintendowifi.net:443 HTTP/1.1
Host: ecs.c.shop.nintendowifi.net:443
Request:
CONNECT samurai-ctr.cdn.nintendo.net:443 HTTP/1.1
Host: samurai-ctr.cdn.nintendo.net:443

It looks like something useful...Anybody willing to explain?
Thanks,
Weeze

hexipon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's part of what installs Ninjhax 2.0 onto the cubic ninja game cartridge to allow homebrew to run. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Azweezey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance this can make ninjhax 1.1 work on 9.3+ and which lib do you think it's built with, I tried 3dsxtool.exe 3dsxdump.exe and ndstool.exe to see if it was able to be made into a .3dsx or .nds, with no luck...

machinamentum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you have there is an HTTP GET request to download the secondary ninjhax payload directly. Ninjhax uses a multi-step loader: the initial loader loads /payload.bin from the save data filesystem which then takes over an other process (I believe 2.0 takes over Home Menu) to gain service privileges, then boot.3dsx is loaded from the sd card. You can read in-depth on how it works at smealum.net.

If you dont mind, could you share how you've dumped the HTTP request? I've been trying to dump the direct link to the 9.9.0.26J payload with no luck.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
What you have there is an HTTP GET request to download the secondary ninjhax payload directly. Ninjhax uses a multi-step loader: the initial loader loads /payload.bin from the save data filesystem which then takes over an other process (I believe 2.0 takes over Home Menu) to gain service privileges, then boot.3dsx is loaded from the sd card. You can read in-depth on how it works at smealum.net.

If you dont mind, could you share how you've dumped the HTTP request? I've been trying to dump the direct link to the 9.9.0.26J payload with no luck.
http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/rMVPFSoVNs/p/N3DS_J_19456_9221.bin

Azweezey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your response, I've been going over smeallum github for the last week, trying to figure out how to get the ninjhax 1.1 boot.3dsx to load onto 9.3+ with arm 9 and 11 payloads being able to load. I took the source from Brahma loader so i can use the launcher and i am trying different payloads...I haven't gotten anywhere, but it's been one hell of learning experience...and its only been a week, i'm pretty sure its going to take me a couple months to get a grasp on all of this. Plus I'm doing work on Rejuvenate on the vita, since Playstation decided to shut down PSM, so I swicth back and forth a lot...Has anyone else had any luck with the Brahma loader? 3dslink.exe doesn't do anything special other than boot .3dsx, but without ARM 9 and 11 access you can only access stuff I've been able to access with an r4i card since i first bought my first 3ds a little over a year ago. Wish I knew that before I tried rerouting the update, which is encrypted so I got nothing out of it either. The only good thing to come out of this is me jumping head over heals into learning how everything works, including how to hard mod, which is so much easier then hacking the PS3 Nor chip before I got my E3 Flasher. 4 wires compared to i think it was 32 in total for the PS3 before the made the clips, then it was just plug and play.

KingOfHell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your response, I've been going over smeallum github for the last week, trying to figure out how to get the ninjhax 1.1 boot.3dsx to load onto 9.3+ with arm 9 and 11 payloads being able to load. I took the source from Brahma loader so i can use the launcher and i am trying different payloads...I haven't gotten anywhere, but it's been one hell of learning experience...and its only been a week, i'm pretty sure its going to take me a couple months to get a grasp on all of this. Plus I'm doing work on Rejuvenate on the vita, since Playstation decided to shut down PSM, so I swicth back and forth a lot...Has anyone else had any luck with the Brahma loader? 3dslink.exe doesn't do anything special other than boot .3dsx, but without ARM 9 and 11 access you can only access stuff I've been able to access with an r4i card since i first bought my first 3ds a little over a year ago. Wish I knew that before I tried rerouting the update, which is encrypted so I got nothing out of it either. The only good thing to come out of this is me jumping head over heals into learning how everything works, including how to hard mod, which is so much easier then hacking the PS3 Nor chip before I got my E3 Flasher. 4 wires compared to i think it was 32 in total for the PS3 before the made the clips, then it was just plug and play.

If it was possible to get ninjhax 1.1 (or anything less than 2.0) to run on 9.3+ we wouldn't have needed ninjhax 2.0 to begin with. From what's been repeated on the forums for quite a while now, a lot of the exploits, including the stuff used for arm 9 have been patched up, and it requires new exploits to be found. I don't think any amount of tinkering with ninjhax 1.1 is going to get it loading on 9.3+, and certainly not with arm9 access.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-