Hacking Question Can someone please share an ALREADY redeemed SX OS code?

Adrien835

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd like to try something that might be useful to the community.
I'm not asking for a license, I just need to see what an already redeemed code look like.
Thank you.

Last edited by Adrien835,

Adrien835

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
he really did it :( i'm so sorry your not in your right mind :(
It's fine, I just needed to see how it looked like, he can edit his post if he wants I won't do anything with it :)

I'll keep you updated on what I come through. By the way if someone else is willing to share his code, it could increase the chances I find something useful, but I don't think it will be necessary :P

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fine, I just needed to see how it looked like, he can edit his post if he wants I won't do anything with it :)

I'll keep you updated on what I come through. By the way if someone else is willing to share his code, it could increase the chances I find something useful, but I don't think it will be necessary :P
ya your right. There is nothing that can be done with it as seeing that its tied to his switch anyways.

Reactions: charlieb

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sure if there was a homebrew app that could spoof the "console fingerprint", then you could use that code on multiple switches...

Adrien835

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ya your right. There is nothing that can be done with it as seeing that its tied to his switch anyways.
From my current understanding (correct me if I'm wrong), the TX API located here checks if a key is correct and if so generates a unique license file only usable using the "csr_data" which are the bytes contained in his own Switch "license-request.dat", so I don't think that the code is directly tied to his Switch, except for the fact that he redeemed it with his "csr_data" but it really shouldn't be a big deal if my understanding is correct.

Reactions: The9thBit

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my current understanding (correct me if I'm wrong), the TX API located here checks if a key is correct and if so generates a unique license file only usable using the "csr_data" which are the bytes contained in his own Switch "license-request.dat", so I don't think that the code is directly tied to his Switch, except for the fact that he redeemed it with his "csr_data" but it really shouldn't be a big deal if my understanding is correct.
Yep I do think if that is changed in the license.dat then it will boot and work fine.

DiJornios

DiJiorno
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeo actually tho spoofing?
I used his code

Adrien835

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep I do think if that is changed in the license.dat then it will boot and work fine.
I don't think it would be that simple, unless someone happen to reverse engineer the way license.dat is checked I don't think we might get it to work that easily. I don't want to hype anyone (because it could still fail) but I'm pretty confident about what I'm testing right now, though it might take some time to work, if it does work I will release the thing. I will explain what I did either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock