Hacking Can someone help me out with this Sky3ds error?

lolcatzuru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
without boring everyone with a really long story, i recently bought a 64gig micro SD (turbo) for the sky3ds and when i insert the card into the computer and start the image writer it tells me i need to format, so i format with the writer tool and upon doing so, it changes it to the file type it uses, but as soon as i try to write a game, it instantly and violently tells me there isnt enough space on the disk. I have no idea why this is happening and anything anyone can suggest would be great! I wouldnt even use the damn thing but its the only way i can play fire emblem, because fire emblem constantly locks up on my other card randomly, apparently its one of the few games that does.

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
How are you connecting your Microsd card to your computer? Is it via a SD card converter plugged into a SD card reader? I had this problem before with that setup and i switched to a microsd usb card reader. That fixed the not enough space error message for me.

lolcatzuru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you connecting your Microsd card to your computer? Is it via a SD card converter plugged into a SD card reader? I had this problem before with that setup and i switched to a microsd usb card reader. That fixed the not enough space error message for me.

1. it's a 64 gig sandisk ultra, i couldnt remember ultra so i called it turbo

2. I was using an actual SD port with an SD to micro adapter, i have a really crappy usb that came with the card, but i have had little luck with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-