simpet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

i installed HBC to virgin 4.0e wii and i want to downgrade to 3.2e,

can i use cIOS downgrader that i've used on another wii upgrading 3.1 to 3.2??

thanks

simpet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KiiWii said:
yes you can, or use NUSD to download 3.2e (all the wads) and install them in numerical order and then the system menu wad with wadmanager.

which one's better to use?

simpet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
simpet said:
KiiWii said:
yes you can, or use NUSD to download 3.2e (all the wads) and install them in numerical order and then the system menu wad with wadmanager.

which one's better to use?

will that give me fresh wii to use twilight hack and start from beginning and sort all my ios?

revolution

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NUSD sounds like the offline option aka a lot more work but if you don't have wireless it's a working solution. I've used cios downgrader before and any region changer, pretty simple.

simpet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
revolution said:
NUSD sounds like the offline option aka a lot more work but if you don't have wireless it's a working solution. I've used cios downgrader before and any region changer, pretty simple.

what on 4.0e?

revolution

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
simpet said:
revolution said:

what on 4.0e?

No, I don't see a reason to downgrade from 4.0 and I've just upgraded from 3.2 today in fact. All you need is a cIOS though and you can choose which firmware you want. I personally would just use cIOS downgrader.

simpet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
revolution said:
simpet said:
revolution said:

what on 4.0e?

No, I don't see a reason to downgrade from 4.0 and I've just upgraded from 3.2 today in fact. All you need is a cIOS though and you can choose which firmware you want. I personally would just use cIOS downgrader.

just to check would that wipe every thing hack wise of 4.0e and when i downgraded to 3.2e and start again with twilight hack?

thanks for silly questions

simpet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wiistarter said:
Why do you want to downgrade???

i softmodded a virgin 4.0e wii, was working ok but when i tried today game channel shows banner but when i load game black screen (cioscorp installed), somebody said ios could be messed up, i wanted to down grade to 3.2e and then go back to 4.0

not sure if would work??

thanks

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeh nusd is offline way, either way s good, i just use offline to make sure i dont need net connection when im out and about.

downgrading to 3.2e will sort everything out RE: IOS's it wont virginise ur wii though, you would have to format to do that.

down grade > format > start here to upgrade for a complete solution.

I love having all these n64 games run from the SD : pure brilliance!

simpet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KiiWii said:
yeh nusd is offline way, either way s good, i just use offline to make sure i dont need net connection when im out and about.

downgrading to 3.2e will sort everything out RE: IOS's it wont virginise ur wii though, you would have to format to do that.

down grade > format > start here to upgrade for a complete solution.

I love having all these n64 games run from the SD : pure brilliance!

again sorry, cant learn if dont ask

how do i reformat wii??, through down grader?

thanks

Posts merged

QUOTE(wiistarter @ May 19 2009, 11:14 PM) Have you just tried installing CIOSCORP again???.

Did the game work previously???

hi

yes it did work previously, not sure whats happened, can try reinstalling cioscorp, just wanted other options

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.