PLEASE HELP ME FIX MY BRICKED WII

Vincentvegs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi everyone. I have a modded Wii and it bricked when i was downgrading from 4.3E to 3.2E. Now it freezes at the health and safety Screen. Tried priiloader too but its Not showing Up anymore. PLEASE HELP! (I Made a Video but Attachment File is too big)

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Changing System Menu version (or reinstalling System Menu) removes Priiloader.

Such downgrades are risky anyway. I hope you have BootMii in boot2 and can restore a backup from before that unnecessary procedure.

Possibly SaveMiiFrii is an option here if you can boot into an update, but I'm not sure.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
A shame you didn't use modmii, it's ios30 would've saved you, and yawm modmii edition could have retained priiloader when installing a new system menu version.

That all being said, there's no reason to be on any system menu version lower than 4.1. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I hope you can recover with either bootmii boot2 (doubtful because it sounds like u have an lu64+ Wii) or the savemiifrii method. Good luck!

Vincentvegs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Such downgrades are risky anyway. I hope you have BootMii in boot2 and can restore a backup from before that unnecessary procedure.

Possibly SaveMiiFrii is an option here if you can boot into an update, but I'm not sure.

I mean, i have a backup but.. i Always thought that priiloader was the best you can do to Protect you're wii.. Well, ig i gotta try SaveMiiFrii or im gonna buy a new one..thanks for the Help tho.

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean, i have a backup but.. i Always thought that priiloader was the best you can do to Protect you're wii.. Well, ig i gotta try SaveMiiFrii or im gonna buy a new one..thanks for the Help tho.
It's the best protection for Wiis that can't install BootMii as boot2 after Nintendo patched the vulnerability that allowed it on later consoles. And like others have said here, it's never a good idea to downgrade your system menu.

Reactions: tkhn23

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto