Can Pokemon Y cia now work with r4igolddelux with the following method.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by mijuu, Nov 21, 2014.

1. mijuu
    OP

mijuu GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2010
    I was planning on installing pokemon y cia onto another 3ds using my gateway card. When that is done could the r4igolddelux card be used to launch it? Apparently pokemon y works but wont save manually if not using a 9+ emunand. Im curious whether this would work or not.

Can anyone tell me whether it would work or not. I will be trying this but wont be able to find out for a few days yet.

I mean with all the developments of late with the cfw, devmenu, ninjhax. I'm wondering whether any of these developments can add any functionality to the already buried r4igolddelux card.

Margen67 likes this.
  2. mijuu
    OP

mijuu GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2010
    bumppp

3. Pestilence204

Pestilence204 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2014
    Canada
    The gateway card and gateway launcher need to be used to load gateway emunand. The R4i card cannot be used instead.
    Sorry, but I'm not totally following what you mean by this.

If you don't want to get/can't afford a Gateway 3DS, why don't you just use CFW? AFAIK, Pokemon X CIA works properly on it (I could be wrong, can't quite remember).

EDIT: Also, even though I did in fact miss your thread when you first posted it, please avoid bumping threads.

Forum rules say:

Margen67 likes this.
  4. mijuu
    OP

mijuu GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2010
    it works but doesn't save on the cfw. I have a gw card this isnt for me.

5. mijuu
    OP

mijuu GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2010
    wrong thread