Hacking Can my ds speakers blow because of this?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Considering that you are playing the music in Moonshell, don't play the music on full blast with the volume 400X, ive heard many people messing up their speakers on their DS because of this. So just to be safe, kick things down a little bit, and consider maybe earphones or headphones.

In other words, stop doing it
biggrin.gif

Amak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use some decent headphones or something. I have some Skullcandy canal earphones (or whatever they're called) and techno sounds great on them.

I do have to give credit to rashef for providing a useless answer, though. Congratulations:D

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amak said:
Use some decent headphones or something. I have some Skullcandy canal earphones (or whatever they're called) and techno sounds great on them.

I do have to give credit to rashef for providing a useless answer, though. Congratulations:D

lol skullcandy, descent headphones!!! that is funny!

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Not really sure. I download of some funny video of girls screaming of Adam Lambert's loss. And my speakers handle that. You really have to hear what it sounds like. It's extremely loud. Really.

I didn't post it this page won't be slow. The link: This

If my speakers handled that on max volume, how much damage could techno music deal?

robgraves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
justtrying said:
Not really sure. I download of some funny video of girls screaming of Adam Lambert's loss. And my speakers handle that. You really have to hear what it sounds like. It's extremely loud. Really.

If my speakers handled that on max volume, how much damage could techno music deal?

LMFAO, funny video

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Amak said:

If you think Skullcandy are decent then you haven't heard what real quality sounds like. Try Sennheiser or Shure earbuds if you want quality. I have the Sennheiser CX400 earbuds and the sound is amazing. It's like your not wearing earbuds at all because it sounds like you're in a room with a home theatre system.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
robgraves said:
justtrying said:

LMFAO, funny video

Yes, it is, but that's not the point, I think that your techno music will not do that much if it if the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!! of those screaming fangirls at max volume can be handled by my DS.

I think it will survive.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zero383 said:
Amak said:

If you think Skullcandy are decent then you haven't heard what real quality sounds like. Try Sennheiser or Shure earbuds if you want quality. I have the Sennheiser CX400 earbuds and the sound is amazing. It's like your not wearing earbuds at all because it sounds like you're in a room with a home theatre system.
i used skullcandy earbuds that i got for $10 and i think they were decent for my ds. ds doesn't have the best quality audio anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA