Hacking Can i use Saveiine to restore a loadiine save?

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey guys,

I've got this big problem; my SD card crashed so i had to format it.
Of course, everything was lost, my savegames and games ect.

Though, i got my savegames back but they dont get reconized anymore when i boot up the game.

I use the same game region, example Mario Kart 8 [AMKP01] and in the save folder WiiU\Wiiu\saves is still there with an with c and u folder. C folder is empty but U folder contains userdata.dat

Is there a way to restore my save game?

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
...Dump the save with saviine, play with loadiine at mario kart 8, and save (that way you will know where the save file is located on the sd card).
On the sd card, replace the userdata.dat save file into /wiiu/saves/... by the dumped one with saviine.

So yes, you can restore a loadiine save XD

Else, you can also download on the Internet 100% completed save files of your game.

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The savegame as you described it should work, or otherwise it might be corrupted or something.

Saviine is little hard to use but it's use is to only copy out and inject back in save data in your actual titles installed on the console or that you have on a disc. You CAN restore a save data from Loadiine to your actual console, to use with USB installed games now or whatnot, I done this a lot now, as well as to give myself a little money boost in Hyrule Warriors no harm no foul, but I would say if the save data for whatever reason is not working with your Loadiine, do NOT try to put it in your console either - that just feels of bad juju all around.

... Also why do you have "WiiU\WiiU" folders? You should have just a Wii U folder in root of your SD card...

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The savegame as you described it should work, or otherwise it might be corrupted or something.

Saviine is little hard to use but it's use is to only copy out and inject back in save data in your actual titles installed on the console or that you have on a disc. You CAN restore a save data from Loadiine to your actual console, to use with USB installed games now or whatnot, I done this a lot now, as well as to give myself a little money boost in Hyrule Warriors no harm no foul, but I would say if the save data for whatever reason is not working with your Loadiine, do NOT try to put it in your console either - that just feels of bad juju all around.

... Also why do you have "WiiU\WiiU" folders? You should have just a Wii U folder in root of your SD card...
I think "WIIU" is the name of the sd card... XD
So "WiiU\Wiiu\saves" is "WiiU:\Wiiu\saves"

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I think "WIIU" is the name of the sd card... XD
So "WiiU\Wiiu\saves" is "WiiU:\Wiiu\saves"
I would not know.
And that would definitely explain why his save file is not being recognized is all. I seen all kinds of small mistakes like this and half of them I did myself.

Reactions: RealityNinja

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Another thing, i dont update my games because i didnt need it to.
But i have downloaded the Mario Kart 8 DLC and it wont show up.

I think i have to update the games but how?
I already downloaded the updates for my region with NUS grabber but the title has a lot zero's and a lot of small items inside.
What do i do with this folder?

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Inject a loadiine save on usb or internal memory :

Just copy the game save folder from your SD card to your desktop.
Rename it with the game ID. ( 00050000-XXXXXXX )
Inside the save folder you have 2 folders :

Rename folder C to common
Rename U folder to 800000X where X is the wii user account number ( if you only have one account on the console it should be 1 )

Download the latest saviine release: https://github.com/Maschell/saviine/releases
Place the wiiu folder on your SD card
place the server folder on your computer
Put the save in the inject folder of the server directory.
Open a command prompt window and type ipconfig. This will give you your ip address v4.
Enter that IP address V4 on Saviine by using the DPAD then press X to have it reboot to the home menu with saviine patches enabled
Run the Saveiine server with INJECT argument
Launch the game.

The inject prompt will appear on the computer asking you to inject the save.
Choose the save and inject it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.