Not open for further replies.

mohalz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
can i use 2 sx os codes on the same device i ordered 2 codes from 2 different websites and i got both can i use the 2ed one later on ? like next year. the reason is i was impatient and i got both almost at the same time !

mohalz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
for how long the license will last ? if it's for a year i will wait and use it next year

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think he's asking if the code has to be used within a certain amount of time.

I am not aware of such a limitation.

mohalz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i think im going to give it away since im afraid its going to be cancelled if no one used it

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There will come a point in the future when TX stop verifying codes, but when that point comes we probably won't need SX anymore anyway.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I can partially relate. My SX Pro didn't arrive until last week and I was almost tempted to get a digital SX code. I'm glad I resisted, though.

mohalz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I can partially relate. My SX Pro didn't arrive until last week and I was almost tempted to get a digital SX code. I'm glad I resisted, though.
at first i ordered from 3d-flashcards and i thought the transaction will never go thru since they even did not ask me for my name on the credit card so i went ahead and i ordered another from another site and i got both at the same time like if both sites works togather

Klodeckel1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Continued Support
We're actively working to bring more exciting functionality to SX OS. Customers are eligible for free lifetime support and updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/nRspgWaF_K0?si=SKZ48aRDQyB7vpRH