Can I trade with my M3 from Emerald to Diamond?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by EvanUnisil, Apr 22, 2007.

1. EvanUnisil
    OP

EvanUnisil GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2006
    Canada
    Can I trade with my M3 Mini SD Perfect from Emerald to Diamond? Quick and easy question. Both roms are on the same SD card. I vaguely remember hearing that you could connect GBA games to DS games with the M3 but I'm not sure if I just made it up in my head.

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    I don't think it worked for the Japanese versions. According to the m3wiki, everything works BUT pokemon [​IMG]

Hopefully somebody can say otherwise

3. HBK

HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Mar 30, 2007
    Portugal
    Yeah, I think it works using something called Rain (not sure though).

4. H8TR

H8TR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    Canada
    t-Dot
    No, you can't. There is NDS GBA linkage but no support for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl when linking to Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald.

5. Xeronage

Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 6, 2006
    Just pray for a new patch =P

6. WeaponXxX

WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

Nov 4, 2004
    United States
    Currently in Chicagoooooooo
    I'm also waiting for a patch as I don't want to cheat...I caught a Zapados on a REGULAR pokeball (on accident) and catching Laitas was a mother fuc**r...probally the hardest thing to catch ever (not the one on the island but the one that runs around after every move) (Caught it on an ultra ball) Unfortunatly I gave away all my self booting slot 2's to needy children and am also waiting on an M3 patch.

However has anyone tried using an M3 perfect and a slot 2 cart like an Ez-flash II that has a no loader option? From my experience the GBA games have saver issues...especially when linking so before I drop the cash I'd like to have some confirmation it can be done.

7. Xeronage

Aug 6, 2006
    So you want to stick 2x slot-2 cards in the DS?

8. pimpo4

pimpo4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 29, 2007
    United States
    can u uz a m3 for the pkm diamond and the put the pkm emerald rom on a ez flash cart and trade over? HELPP!!

9. Xeronage

Aug 6, 2006
    No.. unless the Ez-flash has Emerald burned into its Memory >_>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice