Gaming Can I trade with my M3 from Emerald to Diamond?

EvanUnisil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I trade with my M3 Mini SD Perfect from Emerald to Diamond? Quick and easy question. Both roms are on the same SD card. I vaguely remember hearing that you could connect GBA games to DS games with the M3 but I'm not sure if I just made it up in my head.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think it worked for the Japanese versions. According to the m3wiki, everything works BUT pokemon
frown.gif

Hopefully somebody can say otherwise

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No, you can't. There is NDS GBA linkage but no support for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl when linking to Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm also waiting for a patch as I don't want to cheat...I caught a Zapados on a REGULAR pokeball (on accident) and catching Laitas was a mother fuc**r...probally the hardest thing to catch ever (not the one on the island but the one that runs around after every move) (Caught it on an ultra ball) Unfortunatly I gave away all my self booting slot 2's to needy children and am also waiting on an M3 patch.

However has anyone tried using an M3 perfect and a slot 2 cart like an Ez-flash II that has a no loader option? From my experience the GBA games have saver issues...especially when linking so before I drop the cash I'd like to have some confirmation it can be done.

pimpo4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can u uz a m3 for the pkm diamond and the put the pkm emerald rom on a ez flash cart and trade over? HELPP!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk