Can i install dlc's for games i have physical edition using cfw?

Fodao_Dos_games

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a physical edition of Super Smash Bros. ultimate, and before i installed the hekate cfw, i bought the first dlc pack (Joker, Hero, Banjo & Kazooie, Terry and Byleth) but i wanted to download the second one (Min Min, Steve, Sephiroth, Pyra & Mythra, Kazuya and Sora), can i download it? Would there be a problem since i got the old dlc's officially or because my game is physical?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The Switch doesn't make a distinction between physical content and downloadable content.
The update for games are also stored somewhere as downloadable content.

If you want to go through the effort of extracting all that data then you can use it.
There are some manuals somewhere on the forum here how to do that.
But honestly said, being a pirate and knowing where DLC content is stashed on the internetz is the easy way. *harhar*

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have a physical edition of Super Smash Bros. ultimate, and before i installed the hekate cfw, i bought the first dlc pack (Joker, Hero, Banjo & Kazooie, Terry and Byleth) but i wanted to download the second one (Min Min, Steve, Sephiroth, Pyra & Mythra, Kazuya and Sora), can i download it? Would there be a problem since i got the old dlc's officially or because my game is physical?
Think another way, what stops you download dlc, the cfw or pirate contents ang going online?

Reactions: Fodao_Dos_games

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Depends on how you want to use those DLC if you intend to play online then buy those DLC, if you are just going to play offline then it is fine for you to install those DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto