Cmirka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello to anyone willing to help me.
I have switch few years now and its hacked. It has passed long time and i finally decided to update everything on it. Now i have the latest Atmosphere, all sigpatches and new version of Awoo to install games. Stock firmware is 11.0.1 AMS is 1.2.4/S
I am doing this since i wanted to play Sora in Smash. I had Smash as a bought game. After i sold it i downloaded it and played again. So i got Smash again and installed it with update it gives me error(game asked me to update i tried without update). Same as before. I have tried every version of download (XCI, NSZ, NSP) all failed.
I didint have problems running latest Mario Party or Metroid Dread. I also got Pikmin 3 game i had physical and downloaded to try and it works perfectly. I did same with Splatoon 2.

Also while updating i got new problem that i cant resolve. Before i would use my RCM loader (the one that looks like mini switch). Now i cant boot up with it seems there is some problem as new version of hekate v5.6.0 payload cannot be injected. Ofc after googling i found out there is a patch for that which i cant boot in 10 min of plugin him in USB port and pressing plus. I hope next version will work without patch so i will use PC to boot it for now.
I am just baffled in what to do with Smash. Maybe i should use some other installer?
Sorry for bad grammar and weak English.

Beer and glory to anyone who helps.
Thanks in advance...

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Try Goldleaf.
That has never failed for me.
Make sure to have all the latest sigpatches as well. *harhar*
Also if you update Hekate or Atmosphere, you also need the payload that comes with that particular version.
Injecting an old payload does not work.
You need to upload that payload to your RCM loader.
And if everything becomes a big mess, just make a backup of the Nintendo folder on your SD card and follow the homebrew guide to start off with the latest CFW version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol