Installed Tinfoil and am having some issues with Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC that I purchased

McJones9631

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought Smash Bros Ultimate and all the DLC wayyy back in May, and starting using my Switch with cfw in June, so Kazuya and Sora hadn't come out yet. However, now that it is all out, I'm trying to get the rest of the DLC downloaded. I originally thought of turning off 90DNS, but the second I did that the switch autodownloaded 13.2, so I used Daybreak to update instead. Since then, here is the extent of what I've done to the Switch:

- Used ARCopolis to load Smash mods

- downloaded Tinfoil

- installed my copy of MK8 Deluxe

- attempted to install ISPs of the Smash Ultimate DLC via microSD (nut straight up wont work with Windows 11)

- installed Smash Ultimate cartridge

However, all DLC is now gone after all of this. Just erased. What did I do wrong? Now that all the DLC is gone from the installed copy, does that mean I lost it all?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought Smash Bros Ultimate and all the DLC wayyy back in May, and starting using my Switch with cfw in June, so Kazuya and Sora hadn't come out yet. However, now that it is all out, I'm trying to get the rest of the DLC downloaded. I originally thought of turning off 90DNS, but the second I did that the switch autodownloaded 13.2, so I used Daybreak to update instead. Since then, here is the extent of what I've done to the Switch:

- Used ARCopolis to load Smash mods

- downloaded Tinfoil

- installed my copy of MK8 Deluxe

- attempted to install ISPs of the Smash Ultimate DLC via microSD (nut straight up wont work with Windows 11)

- installed Smash Ultimate cartridge

However, all DLC is now gone after all of this. Just erased. What did I do wrong? Now that all the DLC is gone from the installed copy, does that mean I lost it all?
Try installing them with TinWoo Installer instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: