Homebrew Can i get banned if i transfer event pokemon from pksm to sword and shield????

Sunne22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title says it. Ive been trying to get some event pokemons that i couldnt get via pksm and transfer them to bank on a non-CFW 3ds so i can transfer them to home and then sword and shield, Can i get banned for this????????

Anime1331

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can depend on what type of event Pokémon as home could check them. you shouldn't get banned but you may not be able to transfer them as certain ott and other stuff may get checked

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Whenever you can you should opt for cloning legit pokemon, that way you're certain there wont be any red flags in-game that might cause a ban. If you wanna get event pokemon at least make sure the information on how and when it was catched looks sorta legit. If you transfer a Solgaleo that says it was caught on 2010 the game will know it's hacked for sure.
Do you wanna risk not being able to trade or battle online to have that pokemon? sure? not judging, just.. ask yourself that

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whenever you can you should opt for cloning legit pokemon, that way you're certain there wont be any red flags in-game that might cause a ban. If you wanna get event pokemon at least make sure the information on how and when it was catched looks sorta legit. If you transfer a Solgaleo that says it was caught on 2010 the game will know it's hacked for sure.
Do you wanna risk not being able to trade or battle online to have that pokemon? sure? not judging, just.. ask yourself that
I mean. You can technically set your 3ds clocks to whatever you want and catch pokemon with it saved as such. is it hacked? No, it aint. Theres been threads like this before that goes over this deeply of why this isnt a issue for caught pokemon.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I mean. You can technically set your 3ds clocks to whatever you want and catch pokemon with it saved as such. is it hacked? No, it aint. Theres been threads like this before that goes over this deeply of why this isnt a issue for caught pokemon.
Then why does the GTS refuses to trade my hackily created pokemons if not the bad date? moves? or what

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)