Hacking Can I flash my emuNAND_original to sysNAND after installing A9LH?

Wahrrelasse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Right now I have menuhax + CFW and wanted to join the A9LH masterrace. All my games are on my emuNAND right now and I want to flash a back up from this state after installing A9LH. Is this a problem or will this work out?

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now I have menuhax + CFW and wanted to join the A9LH masterrace. All my games are on my emuNAND right now and I want to flash a back up from this state after installing A9LH. Is this a problem or will this work out?
The point is you install a9lh after flashing emunand to sysnand, not a9lh first, why? Flashing a non-a9lh nand over a a9lh nand overwrites it so just easily flash the emunand first and then install a9lh

Last edited by James310,

mironicurse

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The point is you install a9lh after flashing emunand to sysnand, not a9lh first, why? Flashing a non-a9lh nand over a a9lh nand overwrites it so just easily flash the emunand first and then install a9lh
There is option to NOT delete a9lh while flashing sysnand (in Decrypt9, IIRC)

Tiibz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is no problem as long as you take the keep A9LH option in Decrypt9 as said above
Once done you will have to format your SD to remove Emunand, so do a backup of your data first and use Emunand9 to format your card with the no Emunand option

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Iirc hourglass is made for this purpose, as for people saying he should have transfered emunand first, that wouldn't work if he was on 11.0 as he would then be screwed on 11.0 sysnand, he should either use hourglass9 or decrypts9 with the.keep a9lh option

Last edited by gamesquest1,
D

Deleted-379826

Just follow the guide and you WILL have it flashed without extra steps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.