Hacking can i do ninjhax using cubic ninja on sky3ds

thesnake7422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't own a real cartridge of cubic ninja or eshop copy but can I download cubic ninja onto my sky3ds and use ninjhax

thesnake7422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
where would the root of my sd card be because I don't understand I plug in my sd card I click on Nintendo 3ds and then there are different folders is just after I click on the 3ds folder where the 3 other folders are the root?

thesnake7422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 9.9 which I found that ninjhax 2.0 can work with that im planning to play seasons of story as it is no in eur region so I want to use usa

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
where would the root of my sd card be because I don't understand I plug in my sd card I click on Nintendo 3ds and then there are different folders is just after I click on the 3ds folder where the 3 other folders are the root?

Root means the main directory and not in a folder or subdirectory. Also know as just on the main sd card

I have 9.9 which I found that ninjhax 2.0 can work with that im planning to play seasons of story as it is no in eur region so I want to use usa

That will work fine

thesnake7422

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
because the game I want to play will be on the sky3ds and cubic ninja will be on the sky3ds how do I get out of cubic ninja to load the game I want to play region free and how do I load the homebrew do I need to load cubic ninja all the time to start the homebrew

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

all good I just continued watching the video and saw the guy take out the cubic ninja game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN