Can anybody share a "Rabbids Play" gamesave with Uplay rewards unlocked? - Uplay service closed years ago and I cannot unblock some game content!

Trophies
XP
I don't quite fully understand how other users can use my save at the moment though. Is it just a case of modifying a filename?...

Saves are basically always in the same format for a specific game. So by putting your save in the correct location, users can use SaveMii to push the data to their installed title. It's that simple, so don't worry.

Escancoranco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
soychico.trucoteca.com
XP
Country
Spain
Gah, my bad! I think I selected the wrong option in SaveMii and now pretty sure I've got the right one.

I don't quite fully understand how other users can use my save at the moment though. Is it just a case of modifying a filename?...

Hoping this is the right one anyways.
uhhh nope, stills not working, could you send a picture of the gray rabbid screen or the extras screen? a title screen could help too
Post automatically merged:

IVE GOT AMAZING NEWS, THANKS TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL "LongplayArchive", we have found the game is basically the same on all regions however if it detects the region of your CONSOLE (not disc) is japan, then it will unactivate uplay letting you be able to unlock through gameplay (in the case of pyrobang 3 minigame, cheat code works too) or have in base game already all uplay rewards, however theres a catch, apparently only english is the lenguage supported for some reason, despite others being in the files, spanish is not supported and chooses english, havent tried the other lenguages yet
no save files needed, just use spiik and change region to japan and you are done
thanks to everyone that helped with this search and have a good day!!

Last edited by Escancoranco,

J-Lin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah, my bad! I think I selected the wrong option in SaveMii and now pretty sure I've got the right one.

Hoping this is the right one anyways.
So there are 2 other games that do the same thing with unlockables Rabbids Land did, those being Just Dance 4 to 2017. Do you think you could create a patch for at least one of them? I'm not asking for all of the unlockables for every game if that's too much, but just Just Dance 4 being unlocked is more than enough for me :).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch