Hacking call of duty world at war PAL

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I patched it, and I'm trying to run it with the .1 loader. I keep getting a code dump screen. The same screen I get when I (out of curiosity...) tried to load an original game via the .3 loader. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here. Anyone have any insight into the problem?

Psyko-killa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Cyberxion said:
Alright, so I patched it, and I'm trying to run it with the .1 loader. I keep getting a code dump screen. The same screen I get when I (out of curiosity...) tried to load an original game via the .3 loader. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here. Anyone have any insight into the problem?

Same here...

and disc read error on 3.0.Patched game,Pal game and wii

cdreams

Trophies
Website
www.shaunpauljohnston.com
XP
Country
Out of curiousity, has anyone tried using Any Region Changer or a similar program to change their system so it is a different region. So if you have NTSC, why not try and change it to PAL using the above, then try the PAL version of the game.

Once this is done has anyone tried using the 1:1 copy and loading it through Softchip and 0.3 Wiigator??

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I tried running a 1:1 copy through Wiigator ver 0.3. It gets just beyond the Wii Zapper screen, then turns up an error saying something along the lines of "There has been an error. Eject the disk and turn the power off." I even used ver 0.3b, and it's the same deal.

EDIT: Oops, my bad. I haven't tried to change the system region, so this is totally irrelevant to you. Sorry about that.

cdreams

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Just for clarification, I have a NTSC Wii, un-modded. I have installed the Softchip r28 and have the correct cIOS installed. I have some NTSC and some PAL games and again, some patched and some not. What I am thinking about it switching my region to PAL as most of my backups seem to be PAL on release and so would simplify things a lot.

I am just a little surprised that people are trying to get PAL games working on NTSC Wii's and vice versa and having problems but havn't thought to change the region, even if just for testing.

cdreams

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Serpent01 so you can confirm that using the loaders on an NTSC Wii and using the PAL ISO, you can get the game to load correctly. If so is it patched or not? Basically I want to use this for Softchip and I am happy to change my region to PAL to do it.

Another question, does this work for QOS?

ebdynasty

Trophies
XP
Country
The videos before the gameplay freeze for a second then keep playing, wifi isnt working, im just hoping its nothing to do with the loader lol

Damian1221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
working for me on my NTSC Wii with 3.2U

-Decrypted ISO
-Used AnyRegionChanger to change game area to Europe
-Backup Loader .1 IOS247

EDIT:
lol online works with backup loader, its laggy as hell, practically unplayable but it does work :-p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.