Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cyberxion said:
20clarky08 said:
i take it you've used the media your using now before and your burning setup hasnt changed??

are you sure your iso is ok?
Yup, same media. The setup hasn't changed. Can't be sure whether or not the ISO is okay though. Dunno how to check.
wacko.gif

you could always trying extracting the iso again and then repatching

travislopes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
he jus reposted sayin it crashes when you select campaign mode...

when he said that, he was referring to CoD 3:

Raiyu245 said:
QUOTE(20clarky08 @ Nov 9 2008, 03:57 AM) Cadet, this is Drill Sergent Clarky....

you cant give news to the troops like that and then leave without further intel..lol

we need a ETA man, theres people dien out here for this thing
tongue.gif
Well if you must know, COD3 doesn't get read disc error anymore. But it still freezes at the loading screen when you start Campaign Mode lol

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cdn_bacon said:
Cyberxion said:
20clarky08 said:
i take it you've used the media your using now before and your burning setup hasnt changed??

are you sure your iso is ok?
Yup, same media. The setup hasn't changed. Can't be sure whether or not the ISO is okay though. Dunno how to check.
wacko.gif

you could always trying extracting the iso again and then repatching
I did that earlier actually. No dice.

It's no big deal. I'll just wait for Gamma, and we'll see what comes of it then. Thanks for all the help though. This is why GBATemp rocks.

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure that .1 is to blame, but I can connect and even play online most of the time, but is is really laggy. Does this happen to anyone else? I don't think that it's my wifi, and i'm sure that .1's slow load times are the reason, but i'd just like to make sure.

cdn_bacon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I tried connecting last night to play online and could not connect through the matchmaking. Until the game is actually released I will assume that it will be hard to connect.

I think 0.1 has issues with online play for other games as well probably due to the load time of levels.

I played through some last night. The loads suck obviously. The game play seems fine. There is some stuttering and skipping of voices when commands are being barked out so sometimes you dont fully hear what you are supposed to do. This game is also one of the loudest games, the drive is constantly loading while playing.

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I got it working on my first try on my ntsc, loader 0.1 with cios fix. burned with sony dvd-r with imgbrn 16x.

The game itself is really fun and the graphics are very nice for the Wii.

I managed to get into a few games online which surprised the heck out of me but online lags really bad and is very unplayable.

The videos run pretty smooth for the most part with intermittent hickups.

Loading takes about 10 seconds initially but loading a level takes a good minute.

I'm sure that when the ntsc is released and playable on 0.3 (I base on this on my experience with QoS ntsc) that most of these issues will be cleared up.

In the meantime folks, get it and enjoy it. The single player is a blast!!!

Oh, and the game controls very well. You dont have to use the nunchuk to throw a grenade with motion like you had to in cod3.

I really wish Wii would've gotten COD4

Oh well.

Posts merged

Also, I haven't noticed my disc drive making any sounds while playing.

Martino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
netsliderx said:
I'm sure that when the ntsc is released and playable on 0.3 (I base on this on my experience with QoS ntsc) that most of these issues will be cleared up.

i hope so to
smile.gif
yaynds.gif
but i have a bad feeling about it...
Same with Star wars & James bond both PAL & NTSC not working on 0.3.

Keeping my fingers crossed anyway
yaynds.gif

Martino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Someone beta tester in the other thread said COD5 will work with the new 0.3gamma. So we'll just have to wait for wiigators release
smile.gif

bow.gif

C

CasperH

netsliderx said:
Alright, I got it working on my first try on my ntsc, loader 0.1 with cios fix. burned with sony dvd-r with imgbrn 16x.

The game itself is really fun and the graphics are very nice for the Wii.

I managed to get into a few games online which surprised the heck out of me but online lags really bad and is very unplayable.

The videos run pretty smooth for the most part with intermittent hickups.

Loading takes about 10 seconds initially but loading a level takes a good minute.

In the meantime folks, get it and enjoy it. The single player is a blast!!!

Oh, and the game controls very well. You dont have to use the nunchuk to throw a grenade with motion like you had to in cod3.

I really wish Wii would've gotten COD4

Oh well.

Posts merged

Also, I haven't noticed my disc drive making any sounds while playing.
If you want a decent online shooter I recommend QoS on 0.1. Doens't lag :yaynds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.