SunRisesInTheEas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hay guise,

My Game keeps freezing off USB HDD in the loading screen after the nuke / helicopter escape scene.
Does freeze with cIOS14 249 and hermes cIOS 222. Updated USB GX to rev 815 but still no luck.
System Menu 4.1E here.

Thanks.

rextintorz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you use a DVD to play, just eject the disc when the loading to Aftermath mission begins, and the Wii will prompt you to put it again. Do it, and the game will skip the movie (it's what freezes the game) and you can play normally (except if you wanto to play Aftermath again, you have to do the same thing again).

If you use USB Loaders/DVDs to play, just INSANELLY press any button as soon as the loading bar finishes, and there you have it (and if you want to play this mission again, you will have to do the same thing again).

kipper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
If you used the Search function like a smart function you would've seen a nifty thread with a guide and video to get around the freeze.

Sigh...

m8 i cant find the thread with the guide and video
hate2.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mate, just as a warning, I would not suggest you put the name or a warez site in the topic's title. It is a qucik way to get a suspension or ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up