Hacking Buying WiiU - Places to get 5.3.2 or lower wiiu for ~$200?

Aeturnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, I'm looking to get a WiiU now that I am finally able to (the recent hacks, plus a cell phone my sister is willing to trade $200 for are making this possible). So, now I just have the debacle of finding a WiiU. I was tempted to order a Nintendo refurbished unit, but I assume good ole Ninty though to update them but I would love to be proven wrong. Ifnot there, any other places with sales? While I would prefer a black "Deluxe" WiiU, any will suffice, no games needed as I can mooch from my nephew and other sister.

Aeturnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Well already been through that having spoofed my nephews WiiU. I just didn't know if there was any go to place for cheap WiiUs, or if people have had luck with Nintendo refurbished.
All refurbed consoles are updated to the most recent firmware.
Your best bet would be ebay, or something like craiglists. Although at a glance, theres nothing below $200 on ebay

Aeturnus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All refurbed consoles are updated to the most recent firmware.
Your best bet would be ebay, or something like craiglists. Although at a glance, theres nothing below $200 on ebay
Figured as much. And local craigslist has a couple $150 wiius, but they are scams that says its sold but I can get them cheap at so&so penny auction . Guess I better hoard some more money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up