Buying an Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Leo Cantus, Mar 14, 2010.

Mar 14, 2010

Buying an Acekard 2i by Leo Cantus at 9:52 PM (1,597 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. Leo Cantus
    OP

Member Leo Cantus So zeta slow!

United Kingdom
    So I want to buy an Acekard 2i to replace my old R4. I want to buy it safely from reputable sites. So far I have come across these two:
    http://www.nds-gear.co.uk/index.shtml NDS Gear
    and
    http://www.kickgaming.com/ Kickgaming
    Please can you guys tell me if these sites are good and reliable. The reason I ask is I am slightly paranoid because last time I ordered a flashcart it wasnt a very good experience, and I just want to make sure that it doesnt happen again
    Thanks

2. R1kk1

Newcomer R1kk1 Member

United Kingdom
    I just (about an hour ago) ordered an Acekard 2i from http://www.r4i.co.uk. They let you pay with PayPal, and also have user reviews which are mostly positive. a free 2 to 4 days shipping. I ordered mine, and withing 10 minutes they had sent both an email confirming my payment as well as an email letting me know my order has been recognised and that they will be sending me another email when they dispatch it.

It also comes with a free SD card reader, and if you put the code "latesummer20" in when you view your basket, you get money off, reducing it from £16.99 to £13.99, so on of the cheapest too.

Hope this helps [​IMG]

3. olliepop2000

Member olliepop2000 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  4. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    I ordered mine from DealExtreme. It took three weeks to arrive but it was as cheap as chips and it's definitely genuine.

5. yusuo

Member yusuo GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    I've visted the acekard website and well they have a listo f al lthere resellers there, these guys are charged with only selling genuine acekard products, i bought mine for £16.36 with next day postage recorded from ndx.systems

Acekard 2i NDX-Systems

However if your not in the uk i believe the best bet is to get it from 0shipping zone, i heard alot of guys in the gbatemp irc saying there really good and they ship worldwide for free $16.45 was the price on a acekard2i

Acekard 2i 0ShippingZone

These are prob the best two resellers and there cheaper than kickgaming, plus you know there official card and not clones as there from official resellers as recommended by acekard themselves

Hope this helps

6. BobTheJoeBob

Member BobTheJoeBob The most optimistic person on the temp. :)

United Kingdom
    I bought mine from all4consoles.co.uk, it arrived within 2 days. it has a variety of packages the one i got was the acekard 2i (obviously) with a usb dongle and 2gb micro sd with an adaptor for £20.00 and they ship to anywhere i think although i think it takes a few days longer from anywhere out of europe, you could also check out the other packages.

7. Thoob

Member Thoob LOLmonade.

United Kingdom
    I am in the UK and ordered my AK2i from NDX-Systems (in the post above) last year when the DSi launched. I got it in two days with the standard delivery, and it's not fake (AKAIO 1.6RC1 runs on it). I would recommend this site to anyone in the UK.

8. EJames2100

Member EJames2100 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  9. Leo Cantus
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks to everybody who replied. All of the websites and information you told me about is great, I checked all of them. I think I'll go with ndx systems since 2 of you recommended it and I have done some research and there is a lot of positive feedback from them

10. Redwolfeh

Newcomer Redwolfeh Member

United Kingdom
    I would not recommend wii-chip.co.uk as I bought from them (Which they advertised on Acekard.com) and I found myself ordering a clone. [​IMG]

11. dancemonkey

Member dancemonkey GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
  12. Leo Cantus
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the heads up. I defintely won't order from there

13. jacely

Newcomer jacely Member

United States
    safety is important.

14. mckele

Newcomer mckele Newbie

United States
    bought mine from 7dayshop for 11.99 delivered and works great with akaio v 1.6,delivered in 2 days.