Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I want to buy an Acekard 2i to replace my old R4. I want to buy it safely from reputable sites. So far I have come across these two:
http://www.nds-gear.co.uk/index.shtml NDS Gear
and
http://www.kickgaming.com/ Kickgaming
Please can you guys tell me if these sites are good and reliable. The reason I ask is I am slightly paranoid because last time I ordered a flashcart it wasnt a very good experience, and I just want to make sure that it doesnt happen again
Thanks

R1kk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bik75 said:
So I want to buy an Acekard 2i to replace my old R4. I want to buy it safely from reputable sites. So far I have come across these two:
http://www.nds-gear.co.uk/index.shtml NDS Gear
and
http://www.kickgaming.com/ Kickgaming
Please can you guys tell me if these sites are good and reliable. The reason I ask is I am slightly paranoid because last time I ordered a flashcart it wasnt a very good experience, and I just want to make sure that it doesnt happen again
Thanks

I just (about an hour ago) ordered an Acekard 2i from http://www.r4i.co.uk. They let you pay with PayPal, and also have user reviews which are mostly positive. a free 2 to 4 days shipping. I ordered mine, and withing 10 minutes they had sent both an email confirming my payment as well as an email letting me know my order has been recognised and that they will be sending me another email when they dispatch it.

It also comes with a free SD card reader, and if you put the code "latesummer20" in when you view your basket, you get money off, reducing it from £16.99 to £13.99, so on of the cheapest too.

Hope this helps
wink.gif

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've visted the acekard website and well they have a listo f al lthere resellers there, these guys are charged with only selling genuine acekard products, i bought mine for £16.36 with next day postage recorded from ndx.systems

Acekard 2i NDX-Systems

However if your not in the uk i believe the best bet is to get it from 0shipping zone, i heard alot of guys in the gbatemp irc saying there really good and they ship worldwide for free $16.45 was the price on a acekard2i

Acekard 2i 0ShippingZone

These are prob the best two resellers and there cheaper than kickgaming, plus you know there official card and not clones as there from official resellers as recommended by acekard themselves

Hope this helps

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought mine from all4consoles.co.uk, it arrived within 2 days. it has a variety of packages the one i got was the acekard 2i (obviously) with a usb dongle and 2gb micro sd with an adaptor for £20.00 and they ship to anywhere i think although i think it takes a few days longer from anywhere out of europe, you could also check out the other packages.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am in the UK and ordered my AK2i from NDX-Systems (in the post above) last year when the DSi launched. I got it in two days with the standard delivery, and it's not fake (AKAIO 1.6RC1 runs on it). I would recommend this site to anyone in the UK.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks to everybody who replied. All of the websites and information you told me about is great, I checked all of them. I think I'll go with ndx systems since 2 of you recommended it and I have done some research and there is a lot of positive feedback from them

Redwolfeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would not recommend wii-chip.co.uk as I bought from them (Which they advertised on Acekard.com) and I found myself ordering a clone.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it +1