Hacking buying a new wii

thestudent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so local walmart has new wii for 200 with a 50 gift card is there a wii out that cant be softmodded i did my sons wii using the guide here and my daughter wants one for christmas but wanted to make sure i could mod it anything i should look out for at walmart ?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
thestudent said:
ok so local walmart has new wii for 200 with a 50 gift card is there a wii out that cant be softmodded i did my sons wii using the guide here and my daughter wants one for christmas but wanted to make sure i could mod it anything i should look out for at walmart ?
Gosh...please use fullstops and Co.
rolleyes.gif

Anyways, there are some Wiis out that can't play DVDs, so these can't play "Backup"-Discs. Though, USB-Loading works fine on these.

Summary: You can SoftMod any Wii, though there are some that won't play your Backups-DVDs. The rest will work though.

Btw: Please use the Search, before asking how to Mod the Wii...

thestudent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks yeah i have the guide and i found the 4.2 guide as advised above just didnt want to buy one i couldnt mod i use a 1 tb drive on my sons that i modded was gonna do the same for my daughter so not playing dvd-r's isnt an issue thanks for the response's though .

thestudent

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kool i got it and it was a serial number model 70 but system firmware 4.0u modded fine thanks for the help guys preloader says to update but it works fine now and net is disabled so no worries for now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.