twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what I remember, Divineo has decent shipping... when they ship.
It took me over a month to get my R4 from them, partially due to them advertising "IN STOCK" when they didn't have it. It was also partially due to the spring loaded ones being discontinued, and the 'second gen' ones replacing them.
They also didn't bother to notify me that my item was backordered or that shipping would be delayed... or that they FINALLY shipped it a month after placing my order.

You pay top dollar for the product, and higher shipping rates, but they're "reliable" in that you're almost guaranteed to not get a fake/clone.

Overall... I'd say look elsewhere than Divineo.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I personally wouldn't buy an M3i Zero.
Nothing but problems with it, from personal experience, the thing would shut down if you closed the DSi lid, the gameplay was sluggish on some games, and it was all around unreliable...

But that's just my opinion.

If I were to buy something, I would buy it from gamekool.com, they were pretty good to me when I bought my M3i zero.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
DO NOT BUY FROM DIVINEO!

I think they're shady as shit.

They shipped me all my flash carts without the paper box and plastic packaging - they just gave me the cartridge. It also took 3+ weeks for me to get my order, and I'm in the USA and I ordered from the USA website.

If you need a return? forget about it. They probably wont even answer your emails.

I haven't ordered from them in 2 years, but I would avoid them like the plague.

I see you're from the US - I recommend simplymods.com or realhotstuff.com

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iwakura said:
DO NOT BUY FROM DIVINEO!

I think they're shady as shit.

They shipped me all my flash carts without the paper box and plastic packaging - they just gave me the cartridge. It also took 3+ weeks for me to get my order, and I'm in the USA and I ordered from the USA website.

If you need a return? forget about it. They probably wont even answer your emails.

I haven't ordered from them in 2 years, but I would avoid them like the plague.

I see you're from the US - I recommend simplymods.com or realhotstuff.com
Did you order from divineo (Reputable) or deveno (shady)?

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
divineo for sure
frown.gif
I actually used to be affiliates with them. I found out they were sending me samples with full packaging and everything looked nice (and occassionally included extras), but when i recommended people to them they only included the cartridge - not even a microSD reader with cycloDS evolutions!

They might have changed since I've been affiliates with them. Even so, I dont know if they have a US shipping center, since my packages were always shipped from Hong Kong.

I know for a fact realhotstuff is in NJ, and simplymods is in CA, so I'd prefer buying from them. Cartridges are around the same price too.

edit: oops. Typo. Thanks jacob95

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iwakura said:
divineo for sure
frown.gif
I actually used to be affiliates with them. I found out they were sending me samples with full packaging and everything looked nice (and occassionally included extras), but when i recommended people to them they only included the cartridge - not even a microSD reader with cycloDS evolutions!

They might have changed since I've been affiliates with them. Even so, I dont know if they have a US shipping center, since my packages were always shipped from Hong Kong.

I know for a fact realhotstuff is in NY, and simplymods is in CA, so I'd prefer buying from them. Cartridges are around the same price too.
Realhotstuff is from New Jersey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.