Gaming Buy Mario Kart 8, get a free game via Club Nintendo (NA/EU)

pudink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has there been any reports of any nintendo banning any nintendo network ID accounts? dont think ive heard of any so I think its pretty safe but there's allways a risk

and I know people buying used Wii U's and they said they are able to play and redownload all the previous owners games and play them so im pretty sure you could do what your saying and not have to switch id's at all
there is one instance where the user claimed his games were deleted
here it is
http://gbatemp.net/threads/oh-so-nintendo-can-remotely-delete-your-games.354768/

(I still could not figure out what he did to get these games deleted by nintendo , I appreciate if someone explains in a simple fashion, because I did not understand anything and could not figure out if it resembles the situation we are in )

the thing is I could not find any piece of info detailing the DRM system on Wii u.
I mean what happens when you buy 1 game from one nintendo ID and switch to another nintendo ID and buy another one(in my case not buying but applying the game codes I got from promo)
there is no info on it. And I presume it is the safest method so far (the safest I could come up with so far )

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I am thinking of buying 2 codes and I have 1 code already on my own , some people say nintendo deletes your promo games altogether and bans your club nintendo account.

do you think we are running the risk to do this?

and one last thing ,if I register these games on seperate nintendo IDs ,is it easy to switch between IDs on wii u? I guess you would have to switch between the IDs to validate your licence against nintendo servers right? if I dont have to switch to play the games linked to other nintendo IDs then I can not be merrier

That's never going to happen m8, cause you could of bought 2 copy's of Mario Kart 8 and just registered them both, Nintendo could never know the difference, one account for you and another for your brother but you share the same E-Shop ID on the WiiU!. Or someone has passed the Download code on to you cause they already have the promotion games. Nothing wrong with having two promotion games on the same ID also its just a download code for a game on E-Shop, it does not mention anything about the promotion when you put the code in and download the game, it just acts the same as if you have bought the download code from a shop or online for that particular game! Its quite safe :) Also just another point you mentioned the Club Nintendo register ID which has nothing to do with your E-Shop ID, you can link them or just leave it!

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This deal turned out to be a little sweeter for owners of the Deluxe system. Just realized I had a $5 eshop code waiting for me after downloading the Pikmin game for free.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This deal turned out to be a little sweeter for owners of the Deluxe system. Just realized I had a $5 eshop code waiting for me after downloading the Pikmin game for free.

Yep I got that too, was nice. Not too much to buy with $5, but still nice. I'm 24 pts away from another $5, sucks balls.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Not too long ago I bought Mario Kart 8 from Zavvi for £31 then later sold sold the Mario Kart 8 Code for £15 which in total I just paid around £16 for MK8. Pretty sweet price for a new game.

Hopefully Smash 4 does the same. :P

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
damn you no ones bought MY code...YET :P

PM me I cannot PM you for some reason. How much do you want for it and would it work in the UK cause your from Australia I think but I think its still Euro card is it not?, not USA for me. I can pay you PayPal asap, now infact if you want?. I would not mind Pikmin 3 TBH PM my inbox asap please I'm intertested :)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
PM me I cannot PM you for some reason. How much do you want for it and would it work in the UK cause your from Australia I think but I think its still Euro card is it not?, not USA for me. I can pay you PayPal asap, now infact if you want?. I would not mind Pikmin 3 TBH PM my inbox asap please I'm intertested :)
it was disabled. and no i think it will only work on nintendo.com.au

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pingas