Hacking Buy AK in US

  • Thread starter Thread starter italianmod
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 866
  • Replies Replies 5

italianmod

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
53
Country
United States
A friend of mine wants to purchase an Acekard, but he doesn't have a credit card so he asked me to order one for him. Unfortunately the company I bought mine from no longer carries them so obviously I cannot buy another one from them. I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good site to buy it from in the US.

I was looking at console source because they seem reliable but it came out to $30 including shipping and he doesn't want to spend that much. Then I looked at realhotstuff.com because its cheap and they have free shipping, but I don't know if they are trustworthy. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.
 
RHS is trust worthy
tongue.gif
So is gamebygame. A lot of people here buy from them and gbg is gbatemp's affiliate.
 
I just ordered my Acekard 2.1 for RealHotStuff last Tuesday night, and I chose USPS Priority Shipping, and shipping from NJ, to CO, it arrived Friday (shipped on Wednesday). They also gave me a free screen protector, they are giving some away while supplies last.
 
I can't recommend RHS enough. I've bought a lot of stuff from them and never had any problems. Also, they really get stuff out in a hurry. I've had orders shipped within the hour. I'd order from them any time.
 

Site & Scene News