Buy AK in US

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by italianmod, Sep 13, 2009.

Sep 13, 2009

Buy AK in US by italianmod at 1:33 AM (601 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. italianmod
    OP

Newcomer italianmod Advanced Member

United States
    A friend of mine wants to purchase an Acekard, but he doesn't have a credit card so he asked me to order one for him. Unfortunately the company I bought mine from no longer carries them so obviously I cannot buy another one from them. I was wondering if anyone could tell me a good site to buy it from in the US.

I was looking at console source because they seem reliable but it came out to $30 including shipping and he doesn't want to spend that much. Then I looked at realhotstuff.com because its cheap and they have free shipping, but I don't know if they are trustworthy. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    RHS is trust worthy [​IMG] So is gamebygame. A lot of people here buy from them and gbg is gbatemp's affiliate.

3. italianmod
    OP

United States
    thanks for the quick response! [​IMG]

4. Teny

Member Teny GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just ordered my Acekard 2.1 for RealHotStuff last Tuesday night, and I chose USPS Priority Shipping, and shipping from NJ, to CO, it arrived Friday (shipped on Wednesday). They also gave me a free screen protector, they are giving some away while supplies last.

5. Wallydraigle

Newcomer Wallydraigle Member

United States
    I can't recommend RHS enough. I've bought a lot of stuff from them and never had any problems. Also, they really get stuff out in a hurry. I've had orders shipped within the hour. I'd order from them any time.

6. italianmod
    OP

United States
    that's good to know, thanks