Hi guys,
currently I am building a new gaming PC for a friend, but unfortunately I am not up to date anymore with the latest Hardware, so I wanted to ask you for some suggestions you could give me to complete it
First of all: my budget is at about 1900 Euro (so about 2100$), maybe a bit less but lets just say this is what I can spend.
These are the parts I was thinking of:
Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super Gaming X Trio (about 800 Euro)
CPU: Intel Coree I7-9700k (About 390 Euro)
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200MHz (about 85 Euro)
Power Supply: EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD 650W (about 90 Euro)
M.2 SSD: 1000GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 2280 (about 210 Euro)
So right now I am at around 1575 Euros, but I am still missing...
- a cooler for the CPU
- case where everything will fit in without any bigger issues
and the most important part: a Mainboard
The Cooler and the case aren´t that much of a problem, but I´m having problems with finding the best Mainboard for that kind of setup.
Any suggestions to improve the current setup would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance!
currently I am building a new gaming PC for a friend, but unfortunately I am not up to date anymore with the latest Hardware, so I wanted to ask you for some suggestions you could give me to complete it
First of all: my budget is at about 1900 Euro (so about 2100$), maybe a bit less but lets just say this is what I can spend.
These are the parts I was thinking of:
Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super Gaming X Trio (about 800 Euro)
CPU: Intel Coree I7-9700k (About 390 Euro)
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200MHz (about 85 Euro)
Power Supply: EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD 650W (about 90 Euro)
M.2 SSD: 1000GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 2280 (about 210 Euro)
So right now I am at around 1575 Euros, but I am still missing...
- a cooler for the CPU
- case where everything will fit in without any bigger issues
and the most important part: a Mainboard
The Cooler and the case aren´t that much of a problem, but I´m having problems with finding the best Mainboard for that kind of setup.
Any suggestions to improve the current setup would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Houjin,






The fuck are you smoking? There isn't a single GPU that exists that comes even remotely close to maxing out PCIe 3.0 x16, even the 2080 ti just barely maxes out PCIe 3.0 x8 with a whopping 3 fucking percent performance drop vs x16.




