broken my dslite

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Homebare, Feb 9, 2008.

Feb 9, 2008

broken my dslite by Homebare at 5:40 PM (1,630 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Homebare
    OP

Newcomer Homebare Member

Ireland
    I did encryption noflashme8a.nds with R4crpt, then I run it on my dsLite Every thing worked perfectly for uninstalling of FlashMe , after that I turned my DS off . [​IMG]
    finally, when i try to run my DSLite not working at all ever if I press select+start [​IMG] [​IMG]

why my ds not work?????? :'(

2. Homebare
    OP

Newcomer Homebare Member

Ireland
    now don't Run my DS with START+SELECT why ??? :'(

I am very sad to DS [​IMG]

3. Scorpei

Member Scorpei GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    Just to get this strait (get that american flag out of their, you're no american [​IMG]), you've attempted to install flashme, it looked to have installed okay but then when you had your DS turned off and now when you turn it on it no longer worked after you pressed start and select ?????

4. Kingwad

Newcomer Kingwad Advanced Member

Canada
    I think what he's saying is he uninstalled flashme with noflashme. If so, then start-select won't do anything, 'cause the recovery code is gone (back to original). It sounds to me like a bricked DS. It may be recovered with the hotswap bios trick, using another healthy DS, but there is a brick-risk with the other DS as well (not to mention voiding the warentee by opening them both up).

5. zsakul2

Member zsakul2 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So hes screwed?