Peace2024

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif
I bricked my wii it was a 3.2u with Softmii installed with a problem I used hack remover right after i installed it that action created the problem which made me unable to install bootmii because of some name changing done by CIOScorp, The homebrew channel was installed for 10 months and after a recent reinstall of system menu 289, I tried to reinstall preloader again that was why I reinstalled the system menu it seem to work ok. But when it restarted I had the health screen and the A press and the system files corrupted. I see it to late for me but going forward what should I have done to be able to load bootmii and what was the error made in the way preloader was installed that created the brick. Thank you in advance

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hold reset when you boot your Wii. You should see the preloader menu. From there you can go into the homebrewchannel and fix the problem ^^

I don't know what you did wrong. Your description really isn't clear enough.

muck chucker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try this hold reset to go into preloader goto the bottom setting and press a then goto the bottom setting which is select ios and change it to iso 30 if not try 60.

sorry i dont know what the settings are called but im not near my wii atm.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For one, cIOSCORP is garbage (my personal opinion ofcourse). It is a dirty hack that can cause noobs a lot of trouble.

You should always install bootmii before doing anything else.

Peace2024

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i reinstalled the system menu was there a prep i should have perform before installing Preloader? After the problem cause by cioscorp i tried everything i could to install bootmii but was unable to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1