Homebrew Bricked VWii

Louis130704YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
a few months ago,i was looking for something to fix USBLoaderGX and i found (Fix problems/Errors On USBLoaderGX and WiiFlow (Installing IOS Wads) ) by Tech James,I downloaded the file with all the Wii IOS wads,copied them to the SD card,launched the homebrew channel,went to Multi Mod Manager,Installed all of the Wii IOS wads,soon,it was finished,i went back to the homebrew channel,but when i went back to the loader,it just showed a black screen,so,shut the console down,by unplugging the AC Adapter from the console,plugged it back in,powered on the console,I went to the vWii,and it didn't boot up,just a black screen,I haven't got a NAND backup,any way i can unbrick my VWii? (These ways have to be legal.)

Louis130704YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Iv'e read that before,you can use TeconMoons's Wii VC injector to inject homebrew apps without having to start the vwii,and it dosen't launch cafe2wii (what the wii u uses to boot up the vwii),(i think) but there is an option to boot cafe2wii,but i didn't use it,and it works perfect,So,now i get to use Multi Mod Manager,and i have found out,that you can delete wads with Multi Mod Manager,but i dont know how to remove IOS wads.

Louis130704YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What caused this was that you used Wii Wads on a vWii.

Wii wads are not compatible with vWii and can brick vWii. Wii wads needs to be formatted to work for the vWii.

see if this thread helps?
I dont have another console,i just need to delete the IOS wads with Multi Mod Manager.But i dont know how.

Exists

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just do everything again but inject an application where you know how 2 del them. MMM works I think but u just cant cuz idk

Last edited by Exists,

Louis130704YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just do everything again but inject an application where you know how 2 del them. MMM works I think but u just cant cuz idk
I will dump my slccmpt01 from my Wii U,and try and undo what i have done,so i can get it working again,but i dont know how to undo it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you are a product of my imagination