Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you attempt to downgrade with just the SystemMenu v289 3.2U wad?

Did you also install the IOS 30 wad that goes with it? (Preferably IOS 30v1040)

Because on 4.0, the IOS 30 that gets updated is no longer functional as a System Menu IOS, so if you were to just install the SystemMenu wad without also installing an earlier version of IOS 30, you would get bricked.

supagusti

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
darkdsguy said:
....nothing appear in the tv, maybe is a hardware problem

Don't think that a hardware problem occurs exactly after installing a wad....

=> Just disassemble your GC-controller and try the savemiifrii thing !

If you get the version number on the lower right screen burn this disc ( http://static.hackmii.com/iso_template.iso.bz2) and start from it....

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tichinde925 said:
Did you attempt to downgrade with just the SystemMenu v289 3.2U wad?

Because on 4.0, the IOS 30 that gets updated is no longer functional as a System Menu IOS, so if you were to just install the SystemMenu wad without also installing an earlier version of IOS 30, you would get bricked.

From reading this thread, This is what it sounds like he done, if this is the case, its a full Brick, Sent it to nintendo or buy another Wii, End of Story.

Hicksy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try unplugging your power supply. there's a trip switch inside it. so leave it unplugged for approx 2-5 mins to be safe. and if that aint it. ask a friend to bring over their wii power supply to try. but if your getting a black screen when u turn your wii on that's a whole other problem. then u need to do the savemii frii trick. which is as described above....plugging a gamecube controller into port 4 on your wii. (and having it taken apart) and u must press all four directions on the d-pad at the same time. if your menu version appears on the black screen in the bottom right hand corner all hope is not lost. u can fix this with a new bluetooth module or a new wifi module.

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
ive tried em all but no video signal on tv

Sorry man...

WiiBlaster said:
QUOTE(Tichinde925 @ Apr 28 2009, 06:28 PM) Did you attempt to downgrade with just the SystemMenu v289 3.2U wad?

From reading this thread, This is what it sounds like he done, if this is the case, its a full Brick, Sent it to nintendo or buy another Wii, End of Story.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay The Guy Phoned Up And Said He Can fix it for only $65 Its not a big price.

Posts merged

Yahoo!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Im Getting It repaired For ONLY $65
with all my channels save data vc n wiiware backed up ill have it saturday night
thankz for contributing to help me out guys i appreciate it

SolidMetal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did the guy happen to tell you what was wrong? hardware problem etc?
also find out what he did to fix the problem, might come in handy for other ppl on here.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
basically he said that it was a brick which couldnt be fixed by any app and my wii was compleatley dead from inside he also said that from now on u should use any region changer to downgrade and he has to reformat my nand plus im getting a wii key 2 installed

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to ask. Why were you even updating? Couldn't you just run the game with Gecko OS to bypass the update since you're chipped (it's what I do)? Just wondering.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Jared and his blood covered foot long