splanshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay.

Please tell me you don't have a NAND Backup, BootMii or PriiLoader.
I install priiloarder but no signal i need remove wii nand and put on not used usb and remove usb nandand replace the wii nand but is gonna work?
Post automatically merged:

I
What do you mean by wii startup menu?
Install wad of wii startup menu i want see wii menu 1.0 on wii

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Install wad of wii startup menu i want see wii menu 1.0 on wii
There have been numerous threads on this site where people have tried to downgrade their system menus, none of them have ended well. I'm not sure I've heard of any Wii not showing any signal as a result of downgrading though.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I install priiloarder but no signal i need remove wii nand and put on not used usb and remove usb nandand replace the wii nand but is gonna work?
Ok. I've done laughing. I was wondering when someone was gonna come asking the same stupid question after so many users have installed another system in their Wiis.
So, thanks for the laugh.

Now. Turn off your console. Unplug the energy for at least 1 minute.

Plug it back. HOLD RESET and turn on your Wii.
Can you at least see "PriiLoader" on your TV?

If no, forget it.
If yes, continue.

If you are seeing "PriiLoader" on your TV, can you get to the Homebrew Channel?

If no, forget it.
If yes, continue.

Place these files in your SD card, on the root: https://wii.hacks.guide/assets/files/bootmii_sd_files.zip
Are you able to launch BootMii?

If no, forget it.
If yes, continue.

Do you have a backup of your NAND before you did this amazing move of installing Wii Menu 1.0?

If no, forget it.
If yes, continue.

Restore your NAND backup.
Congrats, you've fixed your Wii.

EDIT: What amazes me though, is that given how many users has done the same stupid thing to their Wiis, one would think they'd have the common decensy to investigate if what they're about to do is safe or not. Or at least take the necessary precautions before doing it (BootMii + NAND Backup + PriiLoader) but no... they never learn.
:rofl2:

splanshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I've done laughing. I was wondering when someone was gonna come asking the same stupid question after so many users have installed another system in their Wiis.
So, thanks for the laugh.

Now. Turn off your console. Unplug the energy for at least 1 minute.

Plug it back. HOLD RESET and turn on your Wii.
Can you at least see "PriiLoader" on your TV?

If no, forget it.
If yes, continue.

If you are seeing "PriiLoader" on your TV, can you get to the Homebrew Channel?

If no, forget it.
If yes, continue.

Place these files in your SD card, on the root: https://wii.hacks.guide/assets/files/bootmii_sd_files.zip
Are you able to launch BootMii?

If no, forget it.
If yes, continue.

Do you have a backup of your NAND before you did this amazing move of installing Wii Menu 1.0?

If no, forget it.
If yes, continue.

Restore your NAND backup.
Congrats, you've fixed your Wii.

EDIT: What amazes me though, is that given how many users has done the same stupid thing to their Wiis, one would think they'd have the common decensy to investigate if what they're about to do is safe or not. Or at least take the necessary precautions before doing it (BootMii + NAND Backup + PriiLoader) but no... they never learn.
:rofl2:
Hey stupid guy why anyone can say do not install wii startup menu like wearing og something stupid user

Deleted member 466238

Trophies
XP
If you can access Priiloader by holding the RESET button on boot, just go to the Homebrew Channel, load a WAD installer (YAWM Modmii Edition is recommended) and install the System Menu you had before.

*If you can access Priiloader, but can't launch the Homebrew Channel for some reason, select "Load/Install File" and install a WAD manager (YAWM Modmii Edition), then select "Installed File" to launch it, then install the System Menu you had before.

If you had BootMii (boot2) installed, insert an SD card with the BootMii files to access it, then press the POWER button to navigate the menu, select Homebrew Channel, then press RESET to launch it. When HBC loads, go to any WAD installer (YAWM Modmii Edition is recommended), and install the System Menu version that you had before.

*if you can access BootMii, but can't launch the Homebrew Channel for some reason, then you will need to restore a NAND backup, if you have one. If you don't have a NAND backup, then generate a blank one using ohneschwanzenegger (I've never done this myself so I don't know the procedure).

If you can't access BootMii or Priiloader, then your Wii is dead. Go buy a new Wii console.

Last edited by Deleted member 466238,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto