BrawlBRSTMs3 X terminated from YouTube, GilvaSunner following with nearly all videos delisted

braw.png

If you thought you could listen to your favorite video game OST's by typing the track names in YouTube, you no longer can. Earlier today, GilvaSunner sent a tweet showing with nearly all of his video game OST reuploads claimed by Nintendo. Although SilvaGunner, the YouTube channel for high quality rips featuring memes is still up, GilvaSunner has all of his stuff removed.

upload_2019-8-14_17-57-24.png
And following the news of video game rips, BrawlBRSTMs3 X, another channel that extends OST's to 30 minutes, got their entire channel deleted, with no rips remaining.

upload_2019-8-14_18-2-12.png

What do you think? Do you have an alternative up your sleeves?

jesus201820

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So we need to protest aganist Nintendo.Also we need to punish them by pirating the entire game catalog so that they wont make any money
How we protest aganist Nintendo?
Call nintendo customer support or chat support and scream loud RESTORE BrawlBRSTMs3 soundtracks 5 times and then say if you dont restore BrawlBRSTMs3 soundtracks i will never buy any of your games anymore

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So we need to protest aganist Nintendo.Also we need to punish them by pirating the entire game catalog so that they wont make any money
Call nintendo customer support or chat support and scream loud RESTORE BrawlBRSTMs3 soundtracks 5 times and then say if you dont restore BrawlBRSTMs3 soundtracks i will never buy any of your games anymore
Sue them for joycon drift and the switch being garbage
Also super mario maker 2 was supposed to have online with friends and even my box says it but there's still no update broken promise?

AbyssalMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, but importing them ain't cheap, and most games don't have one to buy.
I'm going to disagree on that aspect. At least in most recent years anyway. Many of Nintendo's high profile games do have sound tracks available in the US. The problem is that they're always part of a collectors edition. I'm not going to argue about importing the individual release being expensive, but they are available in some aspect.

I've always pulled most of my OSTs from trusted rippers/dumpers anyway. For the PC games that don't have any official release, it's pretty trivial to rip them from the game files. Divinity Original Sin, I'm looking at you.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I use sittongonclouds, but I can't link to it because they do have download links. You'll have to find it yourself. I like that most of the newer releases have FLAC files. They primarily carry OSTs for video games and anime.
Yo, that's the same site I use! I've made a few requests to them through their Discord server. (Though I do use an external program for other music...)
Oof, again, I said on Discord, I double checked. They should've promoted you instead onto the home page.
Agreed. I'm not salty, I'm just stating my point.

Reactions: MaxiBash

jesus201820

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good thing i found an alternative on reddit but i dont wanna say what the page is because that would be like asking nintendo to block it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How would you download a console?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Good thing i found an alternative on reddit but i dont wanna say what the page is because that would be like asking nintendo to block it
Would you care to send me a DM with that alternative, either here or on Discord?

AbyssalMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
We need to protest against nintendo via the customer support phone number
I know I shouldn't have to say this, but don't harass the customer support for these types of issues. You're helping no one and simply making someone else's life worse. They're not going to be able to help you, and they're not going to relay any information back up anywhere useful.

If you want to complain, do it at Nintendo's official social media accounts. Where they hire people explicitly for these types of issues, and where negative feedback might actually be acknowledged.

The idea that you are upset that your free music got taken away because it was being broadcast unlicensed and you want it back is just entitlement. You are entitled as a consumer to want a product, one that you can buy, one that you can own, but demanding something for free when other people put work into it is simply unreasonable.

jesus201820

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I did not harass nintendo customer support.I did not do that.I didnt know that there was social media.

I was just saying about complaining at customer support but i did not do that

Last edited by jesus201820,

jesus201820

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
nintendo wii u music is good although i never had it i listened to the music through youtube now those good days are gone.Now i got a switch as a birthday present but i dont like i =t because of it os and it has no music

But the big youtuber spongefreax dx who posted wii u system music isnt banned yet

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could've sworn I saw another post exactly like this... HmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM :unsure:

Sounds like you need to make a claim....better download both threads just in case one gets terminated or removed.

It's okay--I think you and trash both did a good job.

and this thread was cool, too
https://gbatemp.net/threads/brawlbr...-soundtracks-after-copyright-warnings.538631/

I don't normally quote a whole message, but.......really? Are you really 24?
images

Reactions: PrincessLillie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny