Nintendo hits GilvaSunner soundtracks with copyright claims

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IIRC Shittendo did one time dmca the parody channel, so, yeah, not even parodies are save from these assholes.
Fuck you Nintendo, you should've fucking burned down and not the animation studio, you assholes.

D

Deleted User

But won't those get taken down by Ninty too?
the countless reuploads of pokemon black/white soundtracks i've been listening to that have been around for some time would say otherwise. i think nintendo just goes after high profile rather than just random videos, mostly

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
OP
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a modded Switch and even if I could play online I'd never want to give Nintendo 10 dollars for it anyways.
My friend has the family plan thing
But yeah if we're talking about online I might as well scream about the paid online being worse than the 3DS or Wii U free online in some cases and it's still just bullshit to pay to have direct p2p connections to other players

FalcoDash107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend has the family plan thing
But yeah if we're talking about online I might as well scream about the paid online being worse than the 3DS or Wii U free online in some cases and it's still just bullshit to pay to have direct p2p connections to other players
Why would Ninty have to resort to paid online in the first place? The answer: the Wii U performed AWFUL in terms of sales (second worst selling consle they'd made except for the... ugh... Virtual Boy.)

Reactions: MrCokeacola
D

Deleted User

Why would Ninty have to resort to paid online in the first place? The answer: the Wii U performed AWFUL in terms of sales (second worst selling consle they'd made except for the... ugh... Virtual Boy.)
No, it's probably because other consoles have done this for years and it's easy money for Nintendo.

D

Deleted User

Nintendo having to sink to the same lows of Microsoft is sad to see.
It may be sad, but you really can't blame them. At the end of the day, they're a buisness and buisnesses like to make money. They know thier fanbase would buy literal shit if it was branded with Pokémon on it (Just look at Sword and Shield).

From what I've seen, they've been doing this whole "focus on the buisness" ever since Iwata passed away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT