Hacking Bowser's Inside Story freeze

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just after the part where Bowser pulls the island to shore, helped by the Bros. stimulating his arm muscle, my game consistently freezes. Well, not exactly "freezes" because the water is still moving and Bowser is panting, but nothing else happens. I'm just stuck. I've tried different ROMs with the same results. Anyone know of this problem and maybe even have a fix? I've got an Acecard 2i with the latest AKAIO on it.

Alternatively, can anyone give me a saved game that's not too far past this point?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp29 said:
Thanks, but SD format was the first thing I did. I haven't had problems with any other games either.

Do you have another MicroSD that you can test your ROM & sav on?

I have a problem with the Wizard of Oz RPG, it won't run properly past the publisher logo splashes on my 4 GB MicroSDHC which I've formatted twice on quick/erase off setting. I then tried the same ROM on a 512 MB MicroSD I jacked from my cell phone and it works perfectly. Since I already restored my 3.75 GB backup to my 4 GB card, which took forever, I haven't yet tried doing a full/erase-on format as a final measure. Every other game I've ever added to the 4GB card works fine.

edit:
I decided to take the AKAIO 1.7 release as an opportunity to back up my MicroSD and do a Full Format (apparently the erase option is not enabled on my MicroSD). The Wizard of Oz rom works fine now.. but it sure did take a long time to full format 4GB and restore my backups >.> about 45 minutes total I think..

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Solved thanks to AKAIO 1.7!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.