Tiltmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to install BOTW on my WII U

I downloaded game and update from UTIKDOWNLOADER. Installing the game via Wup installer y mod and I tried Wup installer GX2

Both times get the same error message
"Possible bad sd card. Reformat (32 blocks) or replace"

I have tried two different SD cards as well and I did reformat the sd card when I swapped it out.

any help would be great, Thanks guys

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure you format in FAT32. If you're positive both of the cards you tried were properly formatted, then I can only guess there is a problem with your files. Try this SFV file I made to verify your download and see if it matches mine. I installed the game yesterday with no problem. I downloaded with FunKiiU but the files should be the same as with UTIK.

Attachments

• BOTW_USA_SFV.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 584

Tiltmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you format in FAT32. If you're positive both of the cards you tried were properly formatted, then I can only guess there is a problem with your files. Try this SFV file I made to verify your download and see if it matches mine. I installed the game yesterday with no problem. I downloaded with FunKiiU but the files should be the same as with UTIK.

Im not really sure what to do with that file

Make sure to format that SD card with this tool:

http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/guiformat.exe
I did try to reformat with this program fat32 32768 unit size
still got the same error but thanks for the suggestions guys im sure ill figure it out

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im not really sure what to do with that file
That's an sfv file. Put the file (unrar first) in the folder where you downloaded the game and use something like quicksfv to verify if your files match. If some don't, quicksfv will tell you which ones.

Superdead22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Do you know where I could get an SFV file for the EUR version of BOTW please?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you know where I could get an SFV file for the EUR version of BOTW please?
Someone who downloaded it from NUS would have to create one. Easy to do. I did that for the US version. Ask on the forum in a new thread. I'm sure someone could help you. Alternatively, I hear the app WiiU USB Helper does verify the downloads by checking each hash files (.h3). Maybe you could try to use that, just copying your files to the correct folder, and let the program check.

Reactions: Superdead22

Superdead22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem for 2 days straight. All other games worked fine except BOTW which I got from WiiU USB Helper and UTik. I fixed the issue by downloading the game from a different source.

Tiltmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SO finally was able to check the file I had one bad file 0000000d.app da68aaa9a failed crc mismatch

Reactions: Dust2dust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, More than you touching deeze nuts.